Lorelai A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Like previous reviewers, I also have a mixed mutt with insanely sensitive skin. I work at a rescue so I know a good amount about dog nutrition. I have tried several top of the line brands and custom organic dog foods but everything causes him to have skin reactions. Despite this food being pretty pricy, it is the only one that works. It's not worth the trial and error with other products. My dogs also get salmon oil and Missing Link probiotics daily which definitely finishes the job.