BY ACANA

Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Acana is one of the best dog foods I know. I bought this 5.5lb for two 70lb dogs knowing that I’m gonna run out in two days but it’s ok, the needed to eat and they loved it. They had no issues with it like they did with the other dog foods. Definitely going to buy it again, in a 25 lb size.
Wai N.
I have a corgi and she loves this! It is made of great ingredients and no fillers which I appreciate. My corgi is a small dog and gets about a cup a day. We purchase this at our local pet store. For the quality you are getting, I think the price is fair. I would recommend this.
Emily A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great high quality dog food. Mid-high price range, but for a good reason. This food has no fillers, is grain free and very low carb. Each flavor is carefully sourced to give your pooch what they want, need and crave.
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wish I could give more stars! I’m a huge animal lover. I feed my animals raw organic and natural! I then found this product and fell in love other since! My dogs fur is so soft and shinny! She’s a rescue, she use to be super skinny dull fur. After starting her on this food she’s finally gaining weight and looks healthy!
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dog food for my dogs. it seems
to work great for both larger and smaller dogs. Its all natural with great ingredients and my dogs love it. however, it's pretty hard to find outside of my local pet store and not found in mainstream stores where I live. I'd buy again, but hopefully it'll be available at more locations.
Irma P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Desde Que Berni llego a mi vida sufría de constantes episodios de vómito y diarrea, debido a que es un cachorro muy delicado de estomago, pobre con diferentes marcas de gran renombre pero solo "ACANA" logro establecer la digestión de mi bebe, ya no hay más  vómitos ni diarreas, solo una pancia caliente y feliz. Un producto recomendado con ojos cerrados, la maravilla!
Donna R.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only dog-food that dog will eat.  She is a breast cancer survivor and a doctor recommended for her. Girly love this brand and specifically this flavor. It is pricey, but nothing is too high for my baby. I buy it again and again - it is a little hard to find.
Heather S.
Deland, FL
My dog has been eating the Acana Grasslands food for almost two years now and it has been amazing for her!

She is a young Pitbull mix who has severe food allergies and turns pink, puffy, and itchy when she eats most things. Grasslands has been wonderful for her! She is never gassy, her stool is always firm, her coat is smooth and glossy, she is a perfect weight, and she doesn't have any allergy flare ups. Best of all, she goes crazy for her dinner and LOVES her kibble!

I work in the pet industry and I can safely say that Acana and Champion are some of the best foods out there. The price is totally justifiable considering the quality of food and the ethics of the brands. All of the animal products come from animals who are treated and slaughtered humanely and the food is certified at the highest standards. There are few other foods I would feed my baby girl.
Lorelai M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Like previous reviewers, I also have a mixed mutt with insanely sensitive skin. I work at a rescue so I know a good amount about dog nutrition. I have tried several top of the line brands and custom organic dog foods but everything causes him to have skin reactions. Despite this food being pretty pricy, it is the only one that works. It's not worth the trial and error with other products. My dogs also get salmon oil and Missing Link probiotics daily which definitely finishes the job.
Sandi D.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have a 7 year old corgi mix and a 3 year old epileptic german shepherd mix. They both lost interest in their previous food, and my shepherd mix can't have food that contains added salt and/or rosemary as a result of her medication. This is was the food that checked both boxes, so I gave it a try. And they both love it. Their coats are much softer and shinier, they have nice firm stools, and a little more energy. I love all the variety of flavors Acana offers, so I switch up all the flavors monthly.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?