BY ACANA

Acana Chicken and Burbank Potato Dry Dog Food Acana Chicken and Burbank Potato Dry Dog Food is formulated for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Loaded with 55% of nourishing chicken, fish, and eggs, Acana matches your dog's evolutionary adaptation to a meat and protein rich diet. Cage-free Cobb Chicken is the first ingredient, providing an excellent source of protein. Wild caught flounder and Grade A eggs round out the protein panel while adding unique flavor. This formula is packed with fresh fruits and vegetables. Bursting with goodness, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, butternut squash, and Burbank potatoes support peak health and immunity. Low glycemic and low carbohydrate, it is free of high glycemic grains such as rice and corn. Steel cut oats are digested slowly, causing blood sugar to rise less over a longer period of time, so your dog's sensitivity to insulin is beneficially increased and fat storage is decreased. Marine sourced Omega 3 supports skin and coat health. Organic sea vegetables and botanicals, including juniper berries, lavender flowers, sun-cured alfalfa, and peppermint leaf enhance metabolism while nourishing and toning your dog's digestive tract. Your dog will love the delicious taste. You will feel great that you are feeding them a great food. Features: For dogs of all breeds and life stages Loaded with 55% protein Promotes peak conditioning Low glycemic and low in carbohydrates Local fruits and vegetables supply phytonutrients Omega 3 for skin and coat health Enhances metabolism Nourises and tones digestive tract Made in Canada Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken and Burbank Potato Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 28.0% Crude Fat: min 17.0% Crude Fiber: max 4.0% Moisture: max 10.0% Calcium: min 1.3% Phosphorous: min 1.1% Omega 6 Fatty Acids: min 2.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acids: min 0.7% Glucosamine: min 1200 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate: min 900 mg/kg Calories: 3,600 ME kcal/kg, 435 ME kcal/cup Ingredients: Chicken meal, deboned chicken, whole potato, steel-cut oats, peas, whole egg, deboned flounder, sun-cured alfalfa, chicken fat, oat flakes, chicken liver, chicken liver oil, herring oil, pea fiber, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary, Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation Daily Feeding Guidelines: Your dog is a unique individual and their feeding requirements will vary with breed, environment, age, and activity. It is suggested that the below chart be used as a starting point, monitoring your dog's weight and adjusting their rations as needed. It is recommended that your feed them twice daily and always keep fresh, clean water available. Weight of Dog Active Less Active LBS CUPS/DAY CUPS/DAY 11 lb 3/4 c 1/4 c 22 lb 1? c 1 c 44 lb 2? c 11/2 c 66 lb 31/4 c 2c 88 lb 4c 2 2/3 c 110 lb 4 2/3c 3c 132 lb 5? c 31/2c When switching diets, it is important to transition your dog as it takes time for their digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in Acana. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in Acana, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% Acana. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stage. see more...

Ivan S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love Acana! I believe they have discontinued the Chicken and Burbank Potato flavor in the states though. I haven't seen it in stores for awhile now. Don't fret because they have other delicious options your furry family members will love.
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
Had to buy this after losing a dog and the other stopped eating. No digestive issues or problems. Extremely expensive though so will be switching back to other brand with similar ingredients for 10 dollars less as soon as my dog has stopped grieving.
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Our favourite food for our picky, sensitive puppy. There's no rain or fillers added so it satisfies his hunger and gives him a better balance in his diet. The bag is expensive compared to their dog foods however the quality is higher and the amount you feed per pound is slightly less than other brands since the protein and nutritional content is so much higher than traditional dog foods.
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
I give parker a similar flavour from Acana. He loves his food and it helped to clean out his tear stain issues from preservatives from his old dog food. He had a serious case of food poisoning from his old food so once we found this one we have stayed completely loyal to it! It even smells like real food, not preservatives and mush
Diana B.
**Rottweiler Specific**
Excellent choice for rottie's, it was recommended from my breeder, my vet, friends etc...and for good reason. My eldest Rotty tried 3 different brands and this is the only one that suited him well. Our youngest one is also on it since birth and you should see how beautiful his coat is. He's so healthy looking, his teeth are perfect, he doesn't shed too much, no gas, regular poops, no bad breath and NO issues with digestion...EVER.
I highly highly recommend it, I know it's pricey but worth every penny for healthy Rottweillers.
brittany s.
Stayner, ON
This is the only food so will feed my dogs! Great brand with tons of flavours to choose from so your dog will never get bored of the flavour! Global Pet Foods has a great selection at a great price. Ingredients are human grade and I would highly recommend (so would the pups).
Alisha. C.
Courtenay , BC
I've been feeding my dog this brand of food for a few years now and its one of my favorites and his. It has great ingredients with not a lot of fillers and keeps my 4 legged best friend happy.
Amanda C.
I have an amstaff lab mix with the most sensitive gut ever. i literally went through all store brands, vet formulas etc with no luck then found this amazing food at my local Global Pets. Both of my dogs, the other being a Mini Boston Terrier eat the same food with zero digestive issues. a bit more expensive then the usual store price as is it higher end. It has amazing reviews else where from here as well. The only food for my 4 leggeds
Kendra F.
Tottenham
I love all the Acana products, but this is one of the more affordable formulas. I have 2 large breed dogs, so we go through food quickly and it adds up. This is a happy medium of excellent, quality and budget friendly. It has enough protein for my big guys and it keeps their coats glossy. My dogs will only ever eat Acana food.
Michelle M.
Battleford, SK
I love Acana dog food, it has such great quality ingredients I have never been disappointed by it and my dog loves it. I also love all the different flavors I can alternate between so my dog doesn't get bored of having the same flavor all the time!