Acana Chicken and Burbank Potato Dog Food 12 oz uploaded by Johana D.

BY ACANA

Annie B.
Acana dog food is high quality and made in small batches from actual meat, veggies and fruits. I changed to Acana after researching dog food extensively. My dog was suddenly having seizures and we didn't know why. I gradually shifted over and he hasn't had a seizure since. While I know that might not always be the case for all dogs I'm pleased it was the answer. Additionally, the doggie gained weight and the vet was happy we figured out the problem.
Kelli L.
Sheridan, OR
Acana is the only brand of dog food that I give my dogs. One is 2 years old, the other is 8, and they haven't had any sort of health issues in the time that I've been feeding them this brand. Before, the older dog would have digestive issues but this food seems to be the best as there's no filler ingredients.
Ashley D.
My dogs went crazy when I brought home this flavour. They get bored easily so I love the fact that Acana offers so many nutritional varieties
Johana D.
Caracas
This product is awesome! Its made with no preservatives and it's never frozen! So healthy for my dog!