Acai + White Tea o/f Moisturizer 2.1 OZ

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer Acai plus White - 2.1 fl oz SKU : ADIB00D23GEYI

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acai + White Tea o/f Moisturizer 2.1 OZ!
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I have somewhat oily skin and most moisturizers leave me feeling greasy -- not this one. It soaks in very well and leaves my skin very soft and silky. Definitely buying again!
Cortez, CO
This moisturizer is AMAZING! I have oily skin but this does not aggravate or break me out and keeps my skin nice, soft and glowing. The price is great and I will continue to order this off of the main Andalou site.
Mansfield, TX
I have so many of these there really great products ,it's the only one I use for when I need a good moisturizer it leaves my face super soft and it smells good .
Gilroy, CA
I got this stuff from Walmart a few days ago and so far it seems to be one of the best facial moisturizers I've seen in quite some time. Its oil free which I love and there's literally no shine
Even though it’s really expensive it’s the best one out there it’s oil free so it doesn’t clog pores and is really light and feels amazing on skin!
Boone, NC
I have oily skin in the summer and combination skin in winter and this moisturizer has the right ingredients for a perfect balance of hydration.
dubai
Acai + White Tea o/f Moisturizer 2.1 OZ uploaded by Hanna M.
It’s a very good moisturizer if you don’t have big concerns about your skin or you have acne and everything makes you break out. This product quickly absorbs into skin, I don’t have greasy feeling with it, it does the job well and my skin is very smooth and hydrated. Price is also very good and there is 62 gram of it! I definitely recommend try it