BY LIFE TIME NUTRITIONAL SPECIALTIES

• How does this taste? Too sweet?2 Answers
  • When is the best time to take this? With other foods? Bef...2 Answers
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
This juice is supposed to be able to build up your immune system as well as provide other health benefits like energy and stamina. The taste is honestly not that great, but for the benefits it provides, I guess it would be worth it. You can either drink it as is from the bottle or mix it with your beverage, but I wouldn't even know what to mix it with because of the taste.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Acai Plus Juice Blend Life Time Nutritional Specialties tastes really good and is good for you. I drink some every morning to get me revved up for my day. I even get Acai in my smoothies at my favorite stop. Great for skin, nails, hair, it's just all around good for you.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Love this Acai Juice Blend. This is really good for your overall health. Helps build up your immune system. I work in a school and drink this and haven't been sick in a long time!! The taste isn't that bad. I mix mine with crangrape juice!
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like to blend this in with my smoothies and it tastes great! I love it if definitely recommend to anyone! I feel so full of energy after just one week of tying these!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amo este te me ayuda mucho cuando estoy en mis dietas me gusta tomar mucho te y este es uno de mis favoritos por su sabor y precio y es muy efectivo
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works and the taste is great!! A lot of times it is hard to see if a product works bc of the gross taste but this is def not in that category.
Jaclyn L.
I love this stuff it taste so good and my it helped my skin look so youthful j drink it everyday it is a bit pricey but it so worth it
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Acai Juice it has great health benefits and is becoming available at a lot of different stores it is a wonderful product.
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Love acai it's so healthy for you and the flavor is great add a little agave and fruit and you'll have one amazing blend
Haley N.
Brookeville, MD
Acai plus Juice blend is perfect for making acai bowls! This juice blend gives me energy and allows me to be full all day
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How does this taste? Too sweet?
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
How thick is this juice? Is it syrupy?
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
When is the best time to take this? With other foods? Before bed? etc.