BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Hempz Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with a revitalizing blend of essential extracts, vitamins and skin enhancing properties. Beneficial Ingredients: Calms, softens and conditions skin while providing dramatic skin hydration. Essential Extract Blend of Berrys leaves skin feeling refreshed, revitalized and balanced. Vitamins A, C, E & B5 help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants and elements. Assists in leaving skin feeling smoother, firmer and more toned. Helps stimulate skin with natural anti-inflammatory properties and skin regenerating ingredients. Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% VeganTHC-Free(17.0 oz.) see more...

Ashley E.
I absolutely love this product. Easily one of my staples in my shower routine. One bottle lasts quite a long time. The scent isn’t over powering at all like some other lotions I’ve tried in the past. Very hydrating, soaks in easily, and doesn’t leave a sticky feel. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I do not like this lotion. I only gave it two stars because it does come with a lot of product for its price. My husband and I both don't like the smell and I am against the majority here in believing that it is thin and not a good nourishing lotion. I would not recommend.
Taylor T.
Big Lake , MN
Omg I live for this product! It has so much moisture and it’s thick and creamy goodness! It’s such a refreshing feeling every time you apply this lotion! Love Love Love the smell and definitely recommend to anyone
Rosemarie R.
Hempz is the BEST lotion hands down. I will never use another lotion. The moisture that hempz gives is unbelievable, not to mention they have so many different scents to suit everyone. I have made it a mission of mine to get a bottle of every scent because its that amazing. They can be a bit more expensive at places like Ulta, where they're like $20+ but I find mine at TJ maxx/marshalls for about $10 which is so cheap. 10/10 YES!
Kiley C.
These lotions smell so great and come in variety of different scents and colors. I do not think they provide much moisture though. Compared to other lotions, the product has a sort of watery consistency that I don't like to feel when moisturizing! If you use a LOT to lather it in, it definitely does the job. I always picked mine up from Wal-Mart when I used to buy it.
Sarah R.
Marlborough
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!  It has a beautiful scent and is extremely effective it's so exciting to the school and doesn't leave a film on the skin skin. I bought mine at Marshall's for $10 and I believe it was a great deal. I would recommend this lotion . Although I wish there was a way to reach all of the lotion at the end of the bottle once you use it up
Lauren L.
Holladay, UT
If you're looking for a lotion that doesn't contain harsh chemicals, look no further! I love this lotion specially while tanning in a tanning bed because it doesn't contain alcohol. Alcohol strips the color from your skin, where as this lotion nourishes and improves the color of your skin. Not to mention they have the best scents ever.
Ciara H.
Ford City , PA
I love this moisturizer in almost every scent! I was first introduced to this stuff at a tanning salon because my skin was dry and they had this in the rooms for you to put on when you were done tanning! It made my legs so soft and supple! And it sank into the skin but kept it moisturized all day so I didn’t even have to reapply!
Krystal G.
The smell of this lotion is amazing! The hemp oil does wonders for my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It has long lasting moisture however the scent fades a little faster than i would like it too. I wouldn’t buy it again because not all of the ingredients are natural but it is still a great and effective product.
Emily S.
Avon, IN
The first time I got a pedicure, they used this on me and your girl instantly fell in love.  This is so much lighter than most lotions but it's still moisturizing and it smells absolutely amazing.  I use it all over twice a day and my skin feels so so soft! Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer
Seth M.
Hobbs
Has anyone tried this product if so how does it make your skin fill?
Kalleigh G.
Is this lotion good? Why do you recommend it?
Isabelle H.
What are peoples thoughts on this product? Is it available in Australia? It looks interesting!
LORENA F.