BY HEMPZ

Hempz Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with a revitalizing blend of essential extracts, vitamins and skin enhancing properties. Beneficial Ingredients: Calms, softens and conditions skin while providing dramatic skin hydration. Essential Extract Blend of Berrys leaves skin feeling refreshed, revitalized and balanced. Vitamins A, C, E & B5 help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants and elements. Assists in leaving skin feeling smoother, firmer and more toned. Helps stimulate skin with natural anti-inflammatory properties and skin regenerating ingredients. Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% VeganTHC-Free(17.0 oz.) see more...

Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "This is one of my favorite scents. I love this lotion, it feels great and It's very moisturizing. I plan to repurchase for sure. Might be a good idea to stock up on this limited edition scent. 😍" in 87 reviews
  • "I don't have the scent pictured, but I do have this lotion in "fresh coconut and watermelon" and it smells delicious! So delicious that I bought an extra for work because my coworkers kept asking me If they could use mine! I get compliments on how good i smell when I wear it. I bought the mini at ULTA and a jumbo sized online, but I know you can get the full sized lotion for this brand at Marshalls for a discounted price. The smell is long lasting and your skin instantly feels soft and moisturized when this lotion is applied. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who washes their hands often and suffers from dry skin." in 24 reviews
  • "My favorite! This smells so good and keeps my skin soft for hours. I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate at all. The same goes for the smell. It's not overpowering at all. I would tell anyone who wants nice soft skin that this is the way to go" in 12 reviews
Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
Great smell! Honestly won’t use anything else other than hempz anymore! It doesn’t help that I work in the beauty industry and I am a sucker for new scents! I own almost any scent you can think of! The scents are amazing and super hydrating to the skin! I would definitely recommend to others!
Ashley O.
notfolk
This smells amazing. Every time I wear it I always get compliments on it. Hempz Pink Berry Chiffon Herbal Body Moisturizer is amazing because it has a nice clean scent. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it
Hailey K.
Best smelling lotion ever! I love this entire brand and especially the body lotions. That fact that it is made with hemp is really neat too. It gives you just enough moisture without leaving you with a stick film.
Rosemarie R.
Hempz is the BEST lotion hands down. I will never use another lotion. The moisture that hempz gives is unbelievable, not to mention they have so many different scents to suit everyone. I have made it a mission of mine to get a bottle of every scent because its that amazing. They can be a bit more expensive at places like Ulta, where they're like $20+ but I find mine at TJ maxx/marshalls for about $10 which is so cheap. 10/10 YES!
Kiley C.
These lotions smell so great and come in variety of different scents and colors. I do not think they provide much moisture though. Compared to other lotions, the product has a sort of watery consistency that I don't like to feel when moisturizing! If you use a LOT to lather it in, it definitely does the job. I always picked mine up from Wal-Mart when I used to buy it.
Sarah R.
Marlborough
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!  It has a beautiful scent and is extremely effective it's so exciting to the school and doesn't leave a film on the skin skin. I bought mine at Marshall's for $10 and I believe it was a great deal. I would recommend this lotion . Although I wish there was a way to reach all of the lotion at the end of the bottle once you use it up
Ashley E.
I absolutely love this product. Easily one of my staples in my shower routine. One bottle lasts quite a long time. The scent isn’t over powering at all like some other lotions I’ve tried in the past. Very hydrating, soaks in easily, and doesn’t leave a sticky feel. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer
Lauren L.
Holladay, UT
If you're looking for a lotion that doesn't contain harsh chemicals, look no further! I love this lotion specially while tanning in a tanning bed because it doesn't contain alcohol. Alcohol strips the color from your skin, where as this lotion nourishes and improves the color of your skin. Not to mention they have the best scents ever.
Krystal G.
The smell of this lotion is amazing! The hemp oil does wonders for my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It has long lasting moisture however the scent fades a little faster than i would like it too. I wouldn’t buy it again because not all of the ingredients are natural but it is still a great and effective product.
Lauren S.
By far the best moisturizing lotion out there. It makes your skin feel like baby skin and it locks in that moisture all day. Plus all of the lotions smell amazing! Will definitely continue to buy and recommend to everyone!
Seth M.
Hobbs
Has anyone tried this product if so how does it make your skin fill?
Kalleigh G.
Is this lotion good? Why do you recommend it?
LORENA F.
Thornhill, ON
What's the price and where can I buy it? 😊
Isabelle H.
What are peoples thoughts on this product? Is it available in Australia? It looks interesting!