Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHempz
Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer

Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

Hempz Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with a revitalizing blend of essential extracts, vitamins and skin enhancing properties. Beneficial Ingredients: Calms, softens and conditions skin while providing dramatic skin hydration. Essential Extract Blend of Berrys leaves skin feeling refreshed, revitalized and balanced. Vitamins A, C, E & B5 help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants and elements. Assists in leaving skin feeling smoother, firmer and more toned. Helps stimulate skin with natural anti-inflammatory properties and skin regenerating ingredients. Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% VeganTHC-Free(17.0 oz.)

Does this dry sticky or is it unnoticeable?
What do you love most about this product?
What are peoples thoughts on this product? Is it available in Australia? It looks interesting!
Start your review of Acai Berry & Violet Herbal Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite scents. I love this lotion, it feels great and It's very moisturizing. I plan to repurchase for sure. Might be a good idea to stock up on this limited edition scent. 😍in reviews
...recommend this lotion to anyone who washes their hands often and suffers from dry skin.in reviews
My favorite! This smells so good and keeps my skin soft for hours. I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate at all. The same goes for the smell. It's not overpowering at all. I would tell anyone who wants nice soft skin that this is the way to goin reviews
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE love love this lotion. Its floral and fruity which are my favorites! Its made from hemp so it is super gentle towards sensitive skin and its so creamy that it goes a long ways!💓
Bonnie J.
Smells amazing!! A bit pricey but works so well! I use it often and it keeps my skin so soft! I love the ethics of this company and this product!
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
I absolutely love this! It smells so good and after I use this my skin is soft, not greasy or sticky feeling. Its medium priced, so not too bad.
Alexis M.
Canon City, CO
This is my favorite Hempz lotion they sell. It smells so good and moisturizes my skin really well. It's a little onthe pricey side depending on where you get it.
julia M.
windham, ME
i love this lotion it’s my favorite! the smell is so nice and relaxing and it leaves my skin so smooth especially right after shaving.
Jennifer H.
Groton, CT
Ugh just the smell of this alone got me hooked. Not to mention it's pink and makes me dry skin feel so soft and smooth. Not sticky. Thin but not too thin. Works nice. Would buy again.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
i ho0e ho0e the packages are available to work with her again you can get my truck going on the couch. we both have glasses.
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Works great affordable moistens skin and smells beautiful. Does not leave skin slimy or dry feeling. Would recommend to a friend. Good for daily use.
kylah B.
Pasco, WA
Scent is so heavenly, super soft skin when using this product! Highly recommend! It’s one of my favs!
Karen A.
Florence, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell! Extends my tan life. I apply these twice for desired effect and softness. Fragrance lasts all night. Large bottle. Worth the money!