BY ACADIA #53 in Bottled Water

Acadia® Spring Water with Fluoride.
Source: Arrowhead Springs, Millcreek Township, RA / Diamond Spring, Clay Township, PA / Eagle Springs Tremont, PA / Forest Springs, Wayne Township, PA / Roaring Spring, Roaring Spring, PA.
Bottled by: DS Waters of America Inc. 1761 Newport Road, Ephrata, RA 17522.
Gal (3.78L). see more...

• How is this in comparison with other bottled waters?2 Answers
  • Does this taste like chlorine?4 Answers
Mary L.
A staple in my home. Acadia water is good and affordable. I even use it in my spray bottle for my hair instead of using tap water and I've noticed that my hair is stronger. Because I'm not using tap water in my except when I wash it. I cook with it as well instead of again using tap water. Try it for yourself and see if you notice a difference in your overall health.
Kelsey B.
This is Giants brand. It’s not really my go to but definitely gets the job done and is usually on sale all of the time. It’s refreshing when cold, I feel like if it sits for a little - there’s a weird taste. Hard to describe but just doesn’t taste as fresh when it’s not cold.
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? This water is so greatly priced. It’s easy for traveling, and has a clean taste to it. One of my favorites

What I don’t like about this product? Nothing

Would I buy it again? Yes
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This water is great! It tastes great and is inexpensive! The packaging is great and it compares well to brands such as Poland spring! I love this option and it has a great refreshing taste! I recommend purchasing
Lilnay C.
If I could Rate it 0 Stars I would. It taste fine, but it makes my throat hurt. I feel like there's large particles of something in the water. it also makes me really thirsty after drinking it.
James L.
Has anyone ever wondered why they add fluoride to water? Isn't it already in the toothpaste? Ever read the label on the toothpaste?  Yup, fluoride is listed as dangerous to swallow!
Anh a.
Quincy, MA
Acadia Spring Water with Fluoride is a good water brand. I purchased this in Stop and Shop. The bottle is eco-air and 100% recyclable which is environmental friendly. The taste is good and fresh!
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
I can say with 100% certainty that this tastes like water. It's very wet and it's great to keep you hydrated. As compared to other type of drinks I would have to say this is probably the healthiest option.
Linda T.
Delicious and such a great brand! Definitely my go to water because it's so inexpensive and great! I am a repeat customer and totally recommend everyone to drink this!
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
This taste just as good as any other fancy water I have tried, and it's a lot cheaper. We buy bottled water in my house because the water that come out of our sink isn't nice. I love water and this is what I drink almost every single day.
Michelle C.
Does this taste like chlorine?
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
How is this in comparison with other bottled waters?