BY ACADIA

Acadia® Spring Water with Fluoride.
Source: Arrowhead Springs, Millcreek Township, RA / Diamond Spring, Clay Township, PA / Eagle Springs Tremont, PA / Forest Springs, Wayne Township, PA / Roaring Spring, Roaring Spring, PA.
Bottled by: DS Waters of America Inc. 1761 Newport Road, Ephrata, RA 17522.
Gal (3.78L). see more...

• How is this in comparison with other bottled waters?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like chlorine?3 Answers
Emily I.
Claymont, DE
Foodie Expert
I can say with 100% certainty that this tastes like water. It's very wet and it's great to keep you hydrated. As compared to other type of drinks I would have to say this is probably the healthiest option.
Lilnay C.
If I could Rate it 0 Stars I would. It taste fine, but it makes my throat hurt. I feel like there's large particles of something in the water. it also makes me really thirsty after drinking it.
Linda T.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and such a great brand! Definitely my go to water because it's so inexpensive and great! I am a repeat customer and totally recommend everyone to drink this!
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
Great bottles of water. I know it's just natural spring water in a bottle and countless numbers of companies bottle it as well but Giant has the best prices. Giant has the lowest prices in the area and always having great deals on top of it.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Foodie Expert
Great value and even better taste! You cant beat the price! I purchase at least two 24packs at a time. I find them super affordable and I will continue to purchase for my family.
Vanessa P.
Bethesda, MD
Water is ok, but the bottle of water that is not. The top is difficult to close, if you just screw the lid it leaked water, have to take a double check ever, not found practical
Patrice G.
Harrisburg, PA
Giant sells these for the best prices. And in 35count. I'm in college so I need everything in bulk plus there's no Costco around so this is the best I can do.
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
Foodie Expert
Great brand of water. They offer a few varieties such as distilled and spring water and the price is always very reasonable when compared to competitors.
Abigail S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This water is my all time favorite. It is smooth and taste good. It doesn't have that dirty taste most natural spring waters have. It is amazing!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Foodie Expert
Delish water store brand is great quality. Good values get it on sale don't pay more for other brands Repeat customer on this. Affordable item.
Michelle C.
Does this taste like chlorine?
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Foodie Expert
How is this in comparison with other bottled waters?