BY ACADIA #77 in Bottled Water

Acadia® Spring Water with Fluoride.
Source: Arrowhead Springs, Millcreek Township, RA / Diamond Spring, Clay Township, PA / Eagle Springs Tremont, PA / Forest Springs, Wayne Township, PA / Roaring Spring, Roaring Spring, PA.
Bottled by: DS Waters of America Inc. 1761 Newport Road, Ephrata, RA 17522.
Gal (3.78L). see more...

• How is this in comparison with other bottled waters?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like chlorine?4 Answers
Emily I.
Claymont, DE
I can say with 100% certainty that this tastes like water. It's very wet and it's great to keep you hydrated. As compared to other type of drinks I would have to say this is probably the healthiest option.
Lilnay C.
If I could Rate it 0 Stars I would. It taste fine, but it makes my throat hurt. I feel like there's large particles of something in the water. it also makes me really thirsty after drinking it.
Linda T.
Delicious and such a great brand! Definitely my go to water because it's so inexpensive and great! I am a repeat customer and totally recommend everyone to drink this!
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
This taste just as good as any other fancy water I have tried, and it's a lot cheaper. We buy bottled water in my house because the water that come out of our sink isn't nice. I love water and this is what I drink almost every single day.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Great bottles of water. I know it's just natural spring water in a bottle and countless numbers of companies bottle it as well but Giant has the best prices. Giant has the lowest prices in the area and always having great deals on top of it.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great value and even better taste! You cant beat the price! I purchase at least two 24packs at a time. I find them super affordable and I will continue to purchase for my family.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
Nothing special to say about this bottled water, except that it is less expansive than other brands and it has fluoride added to it. The fluoride makes me not want to buy this brand, although sometime it is the only brand available. Some people prefer fluoridated water, but there is a lot of debate as to its health benefits.
Vanessa P.
Bethesda, MD
Water is ok, but the bottle of water that is not. The top is difficult to close, if you just screw the lid it leaked water, have to take a double check ever, not found practical
Lauren Singh s.
I buy this water because it's cheaper then the other water you can buy a 35 pack for 3.99 but usually I have coupons so I get it cheaper I usually get it for 1.99 so it's a deal for me ..
Jamie P.
Watertown, CT
As someone who hates drinking water from the well and city water and who has a strange taste to water, I love this generic water company! they taste so fresh and clean :)
Michelle C.
Does this taste like chlorine?
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
How is this in comparison with other bottled waters?