BY ACADIA

Acadia® Natural Spring Water.
Please recycle.
1-877-846-9949.
Quality guaranteed or your money back.
Source: Arrowhead Springs, Millcreek Township, PA/Diamond Spring, Clay Township, PA/Eagle Springs Tremont, PA/ Forest Springs, Wayne Township, PA/Roaring Spring, Roaring Spring PA.
©2011 Ahold Licensing, Sarl. see more...

Bethany I.
Omaha, NE
This water tastes normal, I do not notice anything spectacular about it, but no bad aftertaste either.
Carly H.
This water tastes kind of weird honestly but it IS water so it hydrates and gets the job done
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
very affordable found at any local food store or even Walmart. repeat customer the whole family drinks a lot of water so we need these in my house
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
I live in an area where tap water does not taste good to me so it is important that I have one of these or just a gallon in my refrigerator. Fresh water right from the spring. You can buy these at walmart or any grocery store
Mandy W.
I'm a fan of water. It keeps you hydrated and just does the job. I don't see the difference in bottled waters most of the time but eh, it's water! Yay water!
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Tastes so good!! Has a refreshing taste to it!! Great price and very competitive with it!!!
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
I get this brand from my local grocery store every week. It's always the best price and quenches my thirst just as good as Pland Spring or The other more expensive brands.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
Refreshing taste. No bad aftertaste like some store brands. great value for the amount
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Big two and a half gallon container that is easy to use and eco friendly. my favorite water
Alee L.
This water taste different compared to other water I have drank in the past. Overall, I give it a 5 out of 10.