BY ACADIA

Acadia® Natural Spring Water.
Please recycle.
1-877-846-9949.
Quality guaranteed or your money back.
Source: Arrowhead Springs, Millcreek Township, PA/Diamond Spring, Clay Township, PA/Eagle Springs Tremont, PA/ Forest Springs, Wayne Township, PA/Roaring Spring, Roaring Spring PA.
©2011 Ahold Licensing, Sarl. see more...

Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I live in an area where tap water does not taste good to me so it is important that I have one of these or just a gallon in my refrigerator. Fresh water right from the spring. You can buy these at walmart or any grocery store
Mandy W.
I'm a fan of water. It keeps you hydrated and just does the job. I don't see the difference in bottled waters most of the time but eh, it's water! Yay water!
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Environmentalist Expert
very affordable found at any local food store or even Walmart. repeat customer the whole family drinks a lot of water so we need these in my house
Amy S.
I love Acadia water! I usually purchase water from the convenience store which is a different brand, but if I'm shopping at the grocer, Acadia is what I purchase. Tastes a little different, but still good.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Bottled water is a scam! No need for it unless you are camping or traveling to someplace where water may be unsafe. I use a filter pitcher at home for the same results with much less waste and expense!
Casey H.
If you need bottled water for any reason, this is an affordable and great tasting brand. A filter is a more economical way to have filtered water for everyday use.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
I get this brand from my local grocery store every week. It's always the best price and quenches my thirst just as good as Pland Spring or The other more expensive brands.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
This water tastes normal, I do not notice anything spectacular about it, but no bad aftertaste either.
Maggie T.
This is literally water, and it tastes like it to. If you're going for that watery flavor without the negatives of water substitute, this is the stuff.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I don't buy bottled water often but when I do, I rely on store brands like Acadia over the big companies. It is clean, no aftertaste and inexpensive.