BY ACADIA

Acadia® Natural Spring Water.
Please recycle.
1-877-846-9949.
Quality guaranteed or your money back.
Source: Arrowhead Springs, Millcreek Township, PA/Diamond Spring, Clay Township, PA/Eagle Springs Tremont, PA/ Forest Springs, Wayne Township, PA/Roaring Spring, Roaring Spring PA.
©2011 Ahold Licensing, Sarl. see more...

Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I live in an area where tap water does not taste good to me so it is important that I have one of these or just a gallon in my refrigerator. Fresh water right from the spring. You can buy these at walmart or any grocery store
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I'm a fan of water. It keeps you hydrated and just does the job. I don't see the difference in bottled waters most of the time but eh, it's water! Yay water!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Environmentalist Expert
very affordable found at any local food store or even Walmart. repeat customer the whole family drinks a lot of water so we need these in my house
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
This is literally water, and it tastes like it to. If you're going for that watery flavor without the negatives of water substitute, this is the stuff.
Heather  P.
Heather P.
Winchester, VA
I don't buy bottled water often but when I do, I rely on store brands like Acadia over the big companies. It is clean, no aftertaste and inexpensive.
Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.
Long Branch, NJ
It is good nothing very special about it. No funny after taste to it. They is a money back guaranteed on it.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Environmentalist Expert
I really like this water and it is affordable. I get it at Stop and Shop. I use it in my Keurig and for my cats water bowl.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
We don't often buy bottled water, but my husband does buy this by the gallon to brew beer and it works great.
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
This water tastes normal, I do not notice anything spectacular about it, but no bad aftertaste either.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Meriden, CT
Water is water. a lot better then water from walmart. it will keep you hygrated either way