Acadia Spring Water Natural uploaded by Kodi B.

BY ACADIA #83 in Bottled Water

Acadia® Natural Spring Water.
Please recycle.
1-877-846-9949.
Quality guaranteed or your money back.
Source: Miscoe Springs, Mendon, MA and/or Brentwood Springs, Brentwood, NH and/or Harvest Springs, Plympton, MA.
For source information 1-888-289-6764.
©2009 S&S Brands, Inc.
101.4 fl oz (3L). see more...

Acadia Spring Water Natural
  • "This was a pretty good tasting water I have had it a few times." in 2 reviews
Stormy D.
York, PA
I use acadia spring water quite frequently, they are cheaper than name brand and I've been having to buy bottled water more frequently since I don't care to drink our tap water. I was able to buy 3 cases at my local grocery store recently for $9, well worth it.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this is a great product and its kind of reasonable for the quality of the product..i am a first time customer and i have no problems with it but i cant pay that much for a product that i can get alot cheaper
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
this extravagant water bursts with flavor in your mouth. it tastes super clean and it should win a award for the best water ever. I'm so proud of myself for discovering this amazing treat in my life there's nothing like it. I tell everyone i know about this wonderful idea.
Kaitlin F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Not sure why this is in 'eco' badge because plastic water bottles- ug. I HAVE purchased Acadia before for trips, and i do really like the sippy flip tops. It's just basic bottled water.
Chelsea R.
Acadia is by far my family's favorite water brand. Primarily the cost is part of the overall factor but we shop at giant a lot (gas points, woo!) so getting Acadia makes sense in that matter as well. I also love the taste of it, if you say water has a taste the words would be filling and refreshing.
Krystalrose B.
Although they say water doesn't have a taste it certainly does. I would recommend anyone to try this brand even if water is free it is always better to try filtered water!
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
I don't like to buy bottled water but if I do I am always sure to drink spring water. Other bottled water is municipal water, aka tap water. Waste of money in that case. This brand is sold at my local giant and I liked it well enough
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I buy this water when its on sale it tastes fine but bottled water should not be in the co freindly section it is a huge waste and is bad for the environment to produce use reusable bottles instead
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Great value for bottles of water and come in a variety of sizes so perfect for in the house or the grab and go size I had with me on the road.
Allison H.
York, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great tasting water. I taste nice and clean and is very light. No after taste. And the price is very cheap since it is store brand,