BY ACADIA

Ahold™ Acadia® Natural Spring Water. see more...

Sarah M.
My mom always buys these. I believe it’s a pretty inexpensive price for 24 bottles. I have noticed that sometimes they can have a plastic / metallic taste which is not favorable.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I always keep a bottle or two of Acadia spring water with me at all times. It has a nice clean taste to it, unlike some waters that I've had that take on the taste of the bottle. It is incredibly affordable & I love that the bottles are 100% recyclable!
Catherine S.
great packaging. cheap price for a 24pk of bottles. Taste better than other bottled water. I drink at least 5 bottles a day. Only thing that should be reconsidered is the lid. I've had a few bottles leak from the lid not sitting properly. Absolutely would buy this product again!
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Love Giant water, has his sweet taste and is very tasty and pleasant to drink. Very affordable.
Julie F.
E Providence, RI
Gotta stay hydrated, great value and easy grab and go! Plus you can re-use the jug for crafts