Academy Sports + Outdoors
By Academy Sports + Outdoors
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
What is the return process like? Is it easy? Do they offer refunds or store credit?
Abby F.
Abby F.
Albertville, AL
8 months, 1 week ago
They have an easy returns process, I bought a set of golf clubs and lost the receipt and was easily able to return them for cash.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
11 months, 1 week ago
Very easy dont question u and great store
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
1 year, 5 months ago
So easy. Even if you don't have the receipt or tags you can return no problem
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
1 year, 11 months ago
Very easy. I've only ever made exchanges
Kay T.
Kay T.
Cash
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Monroe , LA
2 years, 1 month ago
The returns are so easy, I buy my boyfriend's work boots here
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
Cash refund
Mezi G.
Mezi G.
2 years, 2 months ago
Very easy returns, no hassles. I've returned things even after 30 days and got no grief over it.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
2 years, 3 months ago
I have never had a problem returning items. If you have a receipt they will give a full refund. If you do not they give store credit
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
I've recently return things without tags and was able to get a cash refund
Ashley  W.
Ashley W.
Nashville, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
I made a return a few weeks ago. I had the tags but there were not attached and I had my receipt. Everything went very smooth. The credited my credit card with the full amount!
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Ray City, GA
2 years, 8 months ago
Easy returns. It is a no hassle return policy but items need to be in sellable condition unless there is a defect. No receipt will be store credit. Personal items (sports bras, boxers) as well as firearms and ammunition have a no return policy. High end sunglasses must have tags still attached to return.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
If you have your receipt it should be fine. Without a receipt you will sometimes get issued store credit.
Jay B.
Jay B.
3 years, 7 months ago
Their return policy is no hassle! If you don't have a receipt they will give you merchandise credit at the current price of the item. You may need to provide your drivers license to return without receipt. If you are to exchange hurry before it marks down.
michelle r.
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
A receipt is not needed for most returns, but the refund amount will be based on the current item price. If the item is no longer in stock, their system has a 'last price' listed.
Emily D.
Emily D.
4 years, 5 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It's easy but one time, even with reciept, they didn't give a full refund. I guess it got marked down even more since I had gotten it.
Holly R.
Holly R.
4 years, 6 months ago
Return with receipt
Martha L.
Martha L.
COLUMBIA, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
I think if you have your receipt they refund. Returns are really easy...we have had zero.issuss