BY ACADEMY SPORTS + OUTDOORS

• What's your favorite thing from here?80 Answers
  • How is this compared to family fitness or planet fitness?32 Answers
  • Does the store just has sports and outdoor things ? 29 Answers
Academy Sports + Outdoors
  • "so many options when it comes to fitness gear , its amazing and all their dog products toys and treats are great priced !" in 21 reviews
  • "They have all the same stuff that a Dicks Sporting Goods would have, which is where I normally go, but it is a good change of scenery." in 21 reviews
  • "Great deals - this store is much better than other sporting goods stores, they have a great selection and better prices." in 18 reviews
  • "Great website to order sporting equipment, often times has free shipping and has a wide variety of items to choose from." in 14 reviews
  • "With a very active family, Academy offers the right prices and I can almost always find everything I need in one place. " in 14 reviews
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
We love Academy Sports! The closest one to me is about 30-45 mins away but we still seem to go there about every 2 weeks. They have a great variety of workout clothing for the entire family and the quality is great.
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
They have decent prices but that is also because they carry not as high end product as Dick's Sporting Goods. I'm also disappointed that they do not have a rewards card like DSG. I've also NEVER gotten help in their footwear department. The employees just wander aimlessly every time and I end up leaving to go get my shoes at DSG. DSG has knowledgeable staff that can do gait analysis and recommend awesome shoes plus I can use my rewards/coupons. Also, it always looks so dirty in Academy...kind of like Walmart.. I guess that is a good comparison for Academy
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite store to buy fitness products! I used to play volleyball and they have always had the best knee pads. I also buy all of my running shoes from here. Great prices. I just wish it wasn’t always so crowded. Goes to show it’s a good store.
Mariah M.
This is wear I love to shop for any outdoor or sports needs. I love shopping for workout clothes and Nike, adidas, under armor for myself, my husband, and my toddlers. They even have great stuff for your favorite football teams.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I love this store!! They have such great prices and a huge variety of brands and products!! It's easy to find things that you need and the stores are always so clean and organized.
Kenzi M.
Anderson , SC
Love academy! Best prices for very good quality products. Customer service is awesome. The workers know ya by name and always give us the best advice when it comes to product selection. We spend a lot of time in the hunting section and are always pleased with the selection!
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Love Academy Sports + Outdoors! Products for every kind of sport and outdoor activity. Shoes, clothing, workout equipment, camping, hunting & fishing gear. You need something for your next adventure, Academy's should be on your list of shopping stops!
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Great place for any sports need. Fairly priced. Most of it is reasonable. There are some thongs you can find elsewhere cheaper with the same quality and/ or brand. Overall a good place to find what you may need for any sport or leisure.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This is one of my favorite sporting goods stores! Has literally everything you could need all for reasonable prices. They have great sales as well. I shop here a lot bc we're a sporty family 😂 I love & would highly recommend .
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Our local store has bad customer service, but they always have what I’m needing. They have a nice selection of sportswear and athletic shoes. A lot of times their prices are better than other stores, too.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Is this like a school?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How often do you shop at Academy Sports?
Marie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What do you usually buy from Academy? Workout gear? Clothes? Shoes?
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Does it have most brands?
Amber W.
What's your favorite thing from here?