Academy of Colour Strobe & Glow 4 Shade Shimmer Powder Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Shannon S.Academy of Colour Strobe & Glow 4 Shade Shimmer Powder Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Shannon S.Academy of Colour Strobe & Glow 4 Shade Shimmer Powder Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Brit B.

BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

Add a touch of shimmer to your face with this versatile Academy of Colour powder palette. Includes 4 shade palette for your face .96 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Panama City
Review for: Academy of Colour Strobe & Glow 4 Shade Shimmer Powder Palette, Multicolor
These highlight shades are so amazing and beautiful! They are more shiny than glittery which I love and they are versatile because you can use them as an eyeshadow or eyeliner too! I definitely recommend buying these highlighters. They give you a beautiful glow and if you want that blinding affect these build up very nice. They also don't have a lot of fallout.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I was so excited to try this product especially because I have absolutely loved their eyeshadows and think that they are amazing quality however I wasn't very happy with this palette. The highlighters were super chalky and didn't blend well at all. They looked very unnatural on my skin and only highlighted my blemishes and textured skin.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Thesis definitely this summer's go to! It's got the perfect shine and you can also use it as eyeshadow.
It doesn't pickup very well with a brush so I like to add a little bit of water. Plus it makes it more pigmented.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I won this from a giveaway and was super excited to receive it! There shipping was fast and everything was affordable. The color is absolutely stunning. I think it looks super good on many different skin colors too!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
I love the subtlety of this product. I am not a "glow to the gods" girl, but there is nothing wrong with it if you are!!!! I like the subtle sheen I get from this. I got mine at Kohl's on a whim, and it is great!
Brit B.
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product it is amzing i used ot as eyeshadow amd highlighter and glow theu are all auper glittery
abbie m.
abbie m.
Rhode island
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTING KIT. amazing product for a low price!!!! def a dupe for the ABH glow kits