BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

Add a touch of shimmer to your face with this versatile Academy of Colour powder palette. Includes 4 shade palette for your face .96 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Best highlighting pallet I have found for the price, I have fair skin and all 4 colors work great for my skin tone which is very rare for me to find, the shades are so pigmented and the highlight is out of this world; if you like subtle highlight this may not be for you but if you want a poppin' highlight that can be seen from across the room you have to try this!!
morgan m.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this palette of highlight. They have huge pans and they have names. It was only $12.99 & it has 3 out of 4 colors I can use. I really love this palette and I got it from kohl’s. I highly recommend this product.
Miranda M.
Oneco, CT
I love this highlight palette. The colors are fantastic and look really good when put on. I won’t use anything else for a highlight Academy of Colour Strobe & Glow 4 Shade Shimmer Powder Palette, Multicolor
Angel M.
Muldrow, OK
I purchased this product at Kohl's and was SHOOK by the colors!
And when I got home to swatch them I was in AWE of the pigment.
And for the price I paid of only $12, it's a WIN!
Definitely my new Go-To highlighters.
I don't even know if the picture does it justice.
It's a shine that lasts all day!
Ashley K.
the color is very glowing. the product is kinda of hard to get out of the pan. like i’ll swish around the brush and i don’t get much product. it was $13 at kohl’s. i personally wouldn’t buy it again.
Olivia F.
Love these highlighters. I love using the shade sunset for my everyday glow. The shade Goddes is too dark but I use it as an eyeshadow and i love it. Luster is too light but for the inner corner its perfect. And I sometimes use Glow but not too often. Sunset is my favorite. Recommend this for any skin complexion.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
Love love love this highlighter! I got this from khols and it’s so cheap but amazing!! All 4 colors look amazing on my skin and are super bright and shiny. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable highlighter!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Wilt deacon mg they feel exactly like Ofra highlighters, wet and shiny! Absolutely amazing! I bought it during my Kohls virtual voxbox and I could not be happier with my purchase.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
These highlight shades are so amazing and beautiful! They are more shiny than glittery which I love and they are versatile because you can use them as an eyeshadow or eyeliner too! I definitely recommend buying these highlighters. They give you a beautiful glow and if you want that blinding affect these build up very nice. They also don't have a lot of fallout.
Chelsea P.
Huge pans! Definitely has some pigment! Very pretty and simple packaging. Pretty creamy formula as well! I’d say it’s a great dupe! Retails 12.99 at Kohl’s! Has four different shades so goes great with all skin typesB Academy of Colour Strobe & Glow 4 Shade Shimmer Powder Palette, Multicolor