Academy of Colour Gold Goddess Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Marianne F.Academy of Colour Gold Goddess Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Carlyn W.Academy of Colour Gold Goddess Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Mallely V.

BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

Featuring an array of fabulous hues, this 28-shade eyeshadow palette is sure to bring out your inner goddess. Includes 28-shade eyeshadow palette 0.07 oz. (each) Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Marianne F.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I saw this make up when I went to kohl's and since then I was in love I use this make up for my everyday look. I love all the colors and especially the glittery one. It's not too heavy I love natural looks. And the price was cheap. Highly recommended 👌👌👌. Academy of Colour Gold Goddess Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
Sammie F.
Sanford, NC
My husband got this palette for me this past Christmas and I haven't stopped using it! The golden colors from this palette make my blue eyes pop so beautifully and with 28 eyeshadow pans in one palette the possiblities are endless. But i don't stop at just the eyes, the brown shades make wonderful nose contour colors. I even use one of the lighter colors to "bake" my undereye when I don't want to use a heavy color corrector. Its amazing for covering up those awful dark circles under my eyes. This palette is by far my most favorite nude palette I've come across. I am in love.
Mallely V.
I just bought this with my Kohl’s cash cupón I got and I love this palette. The shades are just amazing, it has all the colors I usually use and it was at such a reasonable price. It has great pigmentation, and Applies on smoothly Academy of Colour Gold Goddess Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
I loved the colors of this panel. There are so many to choose from. These colors seem pigmented. It wasn’t an expensive product. I work at kohls so I saw it and wanted to try it.