MakeupNail CareNail PolishesAcademy Of Colour
Brights 4-pc Nail Polish Set, Multicolor

Academy of Colour Brights 4-pc. Nail Polish Set, Multicolor

by Academy Of Colour

With a variety of bright hues, this Academy of Colour nail polish set is a bold must-have. Liquid application offers easy-on nail coverage. 4-pc. set .88 fl. oz. each Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

What color is your favorite?
Start your review of Academy of Colour Brights 4-pc. Nail Polish Set, Multicolor!
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,408 reviews
These are cute for a stocking stuffer or a quick little gift.  the colors are more for the summer but can add a pop of color during the winter months!
Tabbetha H.
Lanexa, VA
Academy of Colour Brights 4-pc. Nail Polish Set, Multicolor uploaded by Tabbetha H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Sorry I know this dont go with the product name below but I couldn't find this one or figure out how to change it. That's my fault. I have almost every palette that academy of color has put out. But this is one I haven't seen. It's the Mulberry palette. I can't wait to use it. Picked this up from kohls in their clearance section. It was super cheap, under $5!!!
Isidora E.
Academy of Colour Brights 4-pc. Nail Polish Set, Multicolor uploaded by Isidora E.
Beautiful colors, very wide range and very vivid colors just a little thick, highly recommended 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...