BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesAcademy Of Colour
9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor

Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor

by Academy Of Colour

With an array of neutral shades, this Academy of Colour eyeshadow palette is a versatile must-have. Includes 9 shade eyeshadow palette .27 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Ommmgg , where can i buy this or what can i do to get this palette? I would share it on my social medias🤩😩
Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes?
I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?
Start your review of Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor!
Product Highlights
This is a stunning palette! Beautiful on all eye colors! The shadows are very pigmented! Easy to apply! This palette is a great dupe for the overpriced kyeshadows! Overall great product, highly recommend!in reviews
This is a great beginners neutral pallet. Blends so easily. The shade range is great with warm and cool tones. The shimmery shadows go on smooth and pigmented. The pigment is also buildable. For the price of this pallet, its so worth getting! Jiat wish it had a mirror but i can look past that for the versatility of this pallet.in reviews
Ashley M.
Pomona, CA
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Ashley M.
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Ashley M.
I love this nudes palette I got from Kohls!! I have blue eyes and these colors pop so beautifully. I love the darker shades for my brows. Great coverage and it lasts. I don’t even use primer.
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Devin H.
Bought the metallic yesterday with my kohls cash I won from influenster virtual vox. Love the colors and the color variety. Great quality as well
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Jennifer O.
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Jennifer O.
I just purchased this pallet from kohls . It was only 11$ an I was highly surprised how pigmented the shadows are . I have brown eyes An the peach colors look beautiful with my skin tone. There three matte shadows an 6 shimmers. All work wonderful An blend beautiful. I used a little M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ to spray on my brush before I used the shimmers An makes them pop so well. I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Rachel C.
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Rachel C.
I choose to get bronze Eyeshadow pallette by ACADEMY OF [email protected] using #kohlscash given by Kohls and @Influenster. I received 10 bucks#ad #givejoy so ONLY PAID 79 cents. #kohlsholiday. These are amazing colors and foluma and so worth the 10.79. The Bronze has bother mattes and shimmers SO YES! Gonna have to go back and get the peach one cause gift for a friend. All opinions are my own even though given a #KohlsVirtualVoxBox from # Influenster.
Anna S.
Saint Louis, MO
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Anna S.
Saw this @kohls and had to get it as a cheaper alternative to kylie's palette. There were two different palettes: the traditional nude one, and the mulberry one (which I got). The shades are pink-tones and very rose-gold colors, and are super pigmented. Great quality for the price!
Amber W.
Monroe, WA
2,870 reviews
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have this palette in the color variety "cranberry." The shades in this palette seem more for a glam/glitz look as there are only 2 shades that aren't made with glitter (pink shade called "blush" and a dark, smoky brown called "nevada"). I prefer mattes, though the shadows are gorgeous. The formula has more of cross between chalky and buttery. It can have a chalky finish but can be maneuvered into buttery by using the warmth/oil of a fingertip, or a good primer. The chalky finish is why I have to take away a star. Not my favorite finish, also because I wish there were more mattes since the colors are gorgeous, but it also affected the shipping. My eyeshadow was a bit of a mess in the palette once I received it. Which ruins the whole aesthetics of even wanting to apply this product, though I didn't let it deter me from using/trying. Affordable price so it at least has that. Great for the fall, a glam vampy look, or even a soft romantic look (like for Valentine's Day).
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Lindsey C.
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor I picked up this palette from Kohls. It's the Bronze palette. It was on clearance for $4. It includes 4 shimmer shades. The rest are matte. The colors are nicely pigmented and blend well. I didn't experience any fallout or trouble creating a look. The shadows even work well under the eye. The only color I could see causing trouble in this palette might be the cream shade called cave. I would definitely buy this palette again. It's a nice neautral palette good for anytime of the year.
Kay G.
I am pretty surprised with this pallet. It’s not the most pigmented, but for its price it is really nice. It is quite buildable, so you can get some bright colors. Although some of the colors are more buildable than others. Would buy again.
Kristina R.
Clovis, CA
this is an obvious kylie dupe. i had free kohls cash, so i got it. it works just as well, if not better than kylie. so if you want kylie's shadows, i would look into getting these. there is little fallout, and it is easy to create many looks using the same palette.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,655 reviews
I use this almost everyday. The colors are perfect. They last all day & night. I have a billion different looks. It doesn’t matter where I go I always look fabulous