BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

With an array of neutral shades, this Academy of Colour eyeshadow palette is a versatile must-have. Includes 9 shade eyeshadow palette .27 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this pallet from kohls . It was only 11$ an I was highly surprised how pigmented the shadows are . I have brown eyes An the peach colors look beautiful with my skin tone. There three matte shadows an 6 shimmers. All work wonderful An blend beautiful. I used a little MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ to spray on my brush before I used the shimmers An makes them pop so well. I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeshadow palette at my local kohls. I think the packaging is absolutely beautiful and when I swatched the shadows I was extremely impressed with how beautifully they blended into the skin. They look so pretty on the eyes and can be easily built up! They also look great when placed on top of other shadows! I would purchase one palette in every color if I could! They are a great price for their high quality!
Lina T.
Lina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great beginners neutral pallet. Blends so easily. The shade range is great with warm and cool tones. The shimmery shadows go on smooth and pigmented. The pigment is also buildable. For the price of this pallet, its so worth getting! Jiat wish it had a mirror but i can look past that for the versatility of this pallet.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this at kohls with 30 percent off and I am so impressed with how well it goes on and how pigment it is. Right before I was going to review this. I see there are other colors two, that would look great during the fall time and makes me want to run to kohls to stock up these pallets. Very good for the price and can create so many different looks with them. And best part is kohls normally has coupons.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for the price! The colors are super pigmented and blend very easily!! The packaging is durable and the pan size is pretty good! I bought the Mullberry set and it is very comparable to Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy pallet! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a great pallet for an amazing price!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw this @kohls and had to get it as a cheaper alternative to kylie's palette. There were two different palettes: the traditional nude one, and the mulberry one (which I got). The shades are pink-tones and very rose-gold colors, and are super pigmented. Great quality for the price!
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
For the price, I have to say this palette is pretty amazing. The swatches we a dry chunky and a little patchy but I trust they will look great on the eyes bc they were very soft and silky feeling and the pigment is great. Highly recommend. I even got the highlighter palette and boy, those highlighters are soooo great. So foiled, pigmented, smooth, and glowy! I have yet to try both of these on the face but just by the swatches? I can tell I'm gonna love these products. So worth the price!!!
Seirria M.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Mulberry pallet and its beautiful! The only shade i have problems with is the light purple., but its not bad. The shimmers when packed on dont move and don't have much fall out. They also are VERY creamy! The mattes aren't but they are sill great and pretty pigmented for the price! I love itt!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is super pigmented! The black one was a bit streaky and hard to blend when swatched, but I'm sure on the eye it will be super cute! I got both the classic one and the Mulberry palette at Kohl's for a great price of $10.99 and so far I'm obsessed with it! Love love love it!
Charnay R.
Charnay R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this palette up in Kohls on a whim. I swatched it in store and loved the colors. It's a great neutral palette with a mix of matte and shimmers. They are nicely pigmented. For $10.99 it's worth trying out. I love the eyeshadow looks I've been creating!
Elif K.
Elif K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes?
shaylee b.
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?