BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

With an array of neutral shades, this Academy of Colour eyeshadow palette is a versatile must-have. Includes 9 shade eyeshadow palette .27 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I just purchased this pallet from kohls . It was only 11$ an I was highly surprised how pigmented the shadows are . I have brown eyes An the peach colors look beautiful with my skin tone. There three matte shadows an 6 shimmers. All work wonderful An blend beautiful. I used a little MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ to spray on my brush before I used the shimmers An makes them pop so well. I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This product is amazing for the price! The colors are super pigmented and blend very easily!! The packaging is durable and the pan size is pretty good! I bought the Mullberry set and it is very comparable to Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy pallet! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a great pallet for an amazing price!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I purchased this palette in "peach" for about 11 dollars. I'm a sucker for eyeshadow and I was pretty surprised at this one. The colors are awesome! Pigment is good. Blendability is good. I tend to go for a little darker transition color from another palette but over all I really like this. I've been wanting the peach palette from too faced and this reminded me of it so for now imgood! It's suppose to smell like peaches also but I personally don't really smell it. For the price can't beat it!!
Brittney M.
I found this at kohls with 30 percent off and I am so impressed with how well it goes on and how pigment it is. Right before I was going to review this. I see there are other colors two, that would look great during the fall time and makes me want to run to kohls to stock up these pallets. Very good for the price and can create so many different looks with them. And best part is kohls normally has coupons.
Victoria A.
I️ went to Kohl’s and came across the mulberry palette and I️ was curious if I️t was a dupe for Kylie’s palettes espically because of the packaging and price , and I have to say IT IS A DUPE. I️t was $11 for good amount of pigmented shades you can’t beat the price ! The colors are beautiful you have to build I️t up and use a little spray on your brush for the shimmers but overall great!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I have the Mulberry pallet and its beautiful! The only shade i have problems with is the light purple., but its not bad. The shimmers when packed on dont move and don't have much fall out. They also are VERY creamy! The mattes aren't but they are sill great and pretty pigmented for the price! I love itt!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I found this on sale and thought it was worth a shot. I got the mulberry palette, and the shadows were beautiful when I swatched them! It is possible to get a good look from this palette, but it takes a lot of effort as the6 don't blend the best. There can be a lot of fall out, so make sure you tap off your brush before applying them. It's not bad for the price
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Maybe I shouldn't say this as this brand got a lot of slack, but I really like it! I brought this and the one in blue. Firstly they were $10 a piece on Amazon and the shades were really pretty. They were very pigmented and a nice range of different bronzes and browns. They blend well with each other and other palettes....at this price I would buy another
Kendall C.
For the price, I have to say this palette is pretty amazing. The swatches we a dry chunky and a little patchy but I trust they will look great on the eyes bc they were very soft and silky feeling and the pigment is great. Highly recommend. I even got the highlighter palette and boy, those highlighters are soooo great. So foiled, pigmented, smooth, and glowy! I have yet to try both of these on the face but just by the swatches? I can tell I'm gonna love these products. So worth the price!!!
Emily C.
This palette is super pigmented! The black one was a bit streaky and hard to blend when swatched, but I'm sure on the eye it will be super cute! I got both the classic one and the Mulberry palette at Kohl's for a great price of $10.99 and so far I'm obsessed with it! Love love love it!
Elif K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes?
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?