BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

With an array of neutral shades, this Academy of Colour eyeshadow palette is a versatile must-have. Includes 9 shade eyeshadow palette .27 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes? 3 Answers
  • I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
jessica s.
I use this in a lot of my makeup looks, not as a look from the palette but if I need a thick black or a nice transistion shade, this is my go-to. The colors are really nice and highly pigmented. The shimmer shades are beautiful especially if applied over a glitter primer. The only problem I have is that it has a really bad odor. It smells very chemical-y but I just spritz it with perfume to solve that.
brooklynn b.
Aurora
the only thing wrong with this palette is that it shipped in broken but that’s alright!! this palette is gorgeous and i would definitely use this palette when trying to do a smokey eye since there are a lot of the darker shades.
overall rating is definitely a 5/5
Rachel C.
I choose to get bronze Eyeshadow pallette by ACADEMY OF COLOUR@Kohls using #kohlscash given by Kohls and @Influenster. I received 10 bucks#ad #givejoy so ONLY PAID 79 cents. #kohlsholiday. These are amazing colors and foluma and so worth the 10.79. The Bronze has bother mattes and shimmers SO YES! Gonna have to go back and get the peach one cause gift for a friend. All opinions are my own even though given a #KohlsVirtualVoxBox from # Influenster.
Stephanie B.
I am really surprised by this - I really like this palette! It's so easy to work with and buildable. It creates really pretty muted / basic looks and there is no fallout which I really really appreciate. Great palette for beginners or just basic easy work looks!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I purchased this palette in "peach" for about 11 dollars. I'm a sucker for eyeshadow and I was pretty surprised at this one. The colors are awesome! Pigment is good. Blendability is good. I tend to go for a little darker transition color from another palette but over all I really like this. I've been wanting the peach palette from too faced and this reminded me of it so for now imgood! It's suppose to smell like peaches also but I personally don't really smell it. For the price can't beat it!!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love the matte lipsticks. They stay on all day and the color pay off is wonderful. I would purchase again and recommend. The price is fantastic and the value you get for the price is great. All there stuff is great.
jurney h.
Great eyeshadow palette. Not pricey. Pigmentation would be a 6 1/2. Some colors need to be more creamy, but I love the colors. I recommend this product from younger girls that want to play with makeup, or for beginner makeup artists.
Kristina R.
Hughson, CA
this is an obvious kylie dupe. i had free kohls cash, so i got it. it works just as well, if not better than kylie. so if you want kylie's shadows, i would look into getting these. there is little fallout, and it is easy to create many looks using the same palette.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
The colors in this pallet are beautiful. BUT they are extremely powdery. There’s a ton of fallout and they don’t stay on very well. If you use a really good eyeshadow primer or a glitter glue they work well. But I wouldn’t recommend to use them on their own.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
I use this almost everyday. The colors are perfect. They last all day & night. I have a billion different looks. It doesn’t matter where I go I always look fabulous
Elif K.
Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes?
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?