Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Charnay R.Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Paige G.Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by shaylee b.

BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

With an array of neutral shades, this Academy of Colour eyeshadow palette is a versatile must-have. Includes 9 shade eyeshadow palette .27 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Photos (3)
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
July 9, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
I bought this eyeshadow palette at my local kohls. I think the packaging is absolutely beautiful and when I swatched the shadows I was extremely impressed with how beautifully they blended into the skin. They look so pretty on the eyes and can be easily built up! They also look great when placed on top of other shadows! I would purchase one palette in every color if I could! They are a great price for their high quality!
Charnay R.
Charnay R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 21, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
I picked this palette up in Kohls on a whim. I swatched it in store and loved the colors. It's a great neutral palette with a mix of matte and shimmers. They are nicely pigmented. For $10.99 it's worth trying out. I love the eyeshadow looks I've been creating!
Annalaura V.
Annalaura V.
Alabaster, AL
July 11, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
This is a stunning palette! Beautiful on all eye colors! The shadows are very pigmented! Easy to apply! This palette is a great dupe for the overpriced kyeshadows! Overall great product, highly recommend!
shaylee b.
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?
Elif K.
Elif K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes?