BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

With an array of neutral shades, this Academy of Colour eyeshadow palette is a versatile must-have. Includes 9 shade eyeshadow palette .27 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?2 Answers
  • Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palett...3 Answers
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
  • "This is a stunning palette! Beautiful on all eye colors! The shadows are very pigmented! Easy to apply! This palette is a great dupe for the overpriced kyeshadows! Overall great product, highly recommend!" in 14 reviews
  • "This is a great beginners neutral pallet. Blends so easily. The shade range is great with warm and cool tones. The shimmery shadows go on smooth and pigmented. The pigment is also buildable. For the price of this pallet, its so worth getting! Jiat wish it had a mirror but i can look past that for the versatility of this pallet." in 3 reviews
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Academy of Colour 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor I picked up this palette from Kohls. It's the Bronze palette. It was on clearance for $4. It includes 4 shimmer shades. The rest are matte. The colors are nicely pigmented and blend well. I didn't experience any fallout or trouble creating a look. The shadows even work well under the eye. The only color I could see causing trouble in this palette might be the cream shade called cave. I would definitely buy this palette again. It's a nice neautral palette good for anytime of the year.
Rachel C.
Lake Butler, FL
I choose to get bronze Eyeshadow pallette by ACADEMY OF COLOUR@Kohls using #kohlscash given by Kohls and @Influenster. I received 10 bucks#ad #givejoy so ONLY PAID 79 cents. #kohlsholiday. These are amazing colors and foluma and so worth the 10.79. The Bronze has bother mattes and shimmers SO YES! Gonna have to go back and get the peach one cause gift for a friend. All opinions are my own even though given a #KohlsVirtualVoxBox from # Influenster.
Stephanie B.
I am really surprised by this - I really like this palette! It's so easy to work with and buildable. It creates really pretty muted / basic looks and there is no fallout which I really really appreciate. Great palette for beginners or just basic easy work looks!
jessica s.
leweston
I use this in a lot of my makeup looks, not as a look from the palette but if I need a thick black or a nice transistion shade, this is my go-to. The colors are really nice and highly pigmented. The shimmer shades are beautiful especially if applied over a glitter primer. The only problem I have is that it has a really bad odor. It smells very chemical-y but I just spritz it with perfume to solve that.
brooklynn b.
Aurora
the only thing wrong with this palette is that it shipped in broken but that’s alright!! this palette is gorgeous and i would definitely use this palette when trying to do a smokey eye since there are a lot of the darker shades.
overall rating is definitely a 5/5
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love the matte lipsticks. They stay on all day and the color pay off is wonderful. I would purchase again and recommend. The price is fantastic and the value you get for the price is great. All there stuff is great.
👑Yulissa B.
This was my first eyeshadow palette and I love it. The colors are well pigmented and the price was only about $13. For me it was long lasting and it didn't drop much product. The colors are beautiful.
jurney h.
Great eyeshadow palette. Not pricey. Pigmentation would be a 6 1/2. Some colors need to be more creamy, but I love the colors. I recommend this product from younger girls that want to play with makeup, or for beginner makeup artists.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
The colors in this pallet are beautiful. BUT they are extremely powdery. There’s a ton of fallout and they don’t stay on very well. If you use a really good eyeshadow primer or a glitter glue they work well. But I wouldn’t recommend to use them on their own.
Kay G.
I am pretty surprised with this pallet. It’s not the most pigmented, but for its price it is really nice. It is quite buildable, so you can get some bright colors. Although some of the colors are more buildable than others. Would buy again.
Elif K.
Are these supposed to be dupes of the Kylie Jenner palettes?
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
I love this eyeshadow palette anyone else ?