Academy of Colour 2-pc. Metallic Liquid Lips, Multicolor uploaded by Denisa S.

BY ACADEMY OF COLOUR

Pucker up your lips on the go with this metallic liquid lips duo from Academy of Colour. Creamy, metallic lipstick & lip liner 2-piece set includes: 0.33-oz. metallic liquid lipstick & 0.05-oz. lip liner Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Raine d.
london
I though it's only a pound let me try it, I think it'll work well as a highlighter. I tried it and loved it, glides on and is so easy to blend.
Denisa S.
I bought the color, "cupids kiss". It is a Burnt Red with Golden flakes in it. I love the color. I don't like how streaky it is going on though. I think the packaging is simple, but cute. Not a lot of product comes out on the applicator when you first use it. It goes on streaky and when you try to apply a second coat it smears the first layer. I am going to try a lighter hand next time and see if that helps with the streakiness. On a more positive note, it does come with a pencil sharpener for the matching lip pencil that comes with it.
jessica s.
leweston
I really love the AOC products but when I tried this I was highly unimpressed. It smelled of chemicals and had little pigment. It’s good if you want a natural lip but it wasn’t in any way “gold” I don’t recommend this.

Kohl's