Denisa S.
I bought the color, "cupids kiss". It is a Burnt Red with Golden flakes in it. I love the color. I don't like how streaky it is going on though. I think the packaging is simple, but cute. Not a lot of product comes out on the applicator when you first use it. It goes on streaky and when you try to apply a second coat it smears the first layer. I am going to try a lighter hand next time and see if that helps with the streakiness. On a more positive note, it does come with a pencil sharpener for the matching lip pencil that comes with it.