Academy of Colour 2-pc. Matte Liquid Lips, Multicolor

by Academy Of Colour

Pucker up your lips on the go with this matte liquid lips duo from Academy of Colour. Creamy, matte lipstick & lip liner 2-piece set includes: 0.33-oz. matte liquid lipstick & 0.05-oz. lip liner Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Can I buy this
I never heard about this lipstick? How good is compare with others Brands?
Start your review of Academy of Colour 2-pc. Matte Liquid Lips, Multicolor!
Conyers, GA
This was an amazing lipstick! I use it all the time! It was so easy to apply and goes on just like lip gloss. I was a first time user who was skeptical but surprised by its long lasting wear! It has an EXCELLENT matte finish and the lip liner matches the lip stick PERFECTLY. I would recommend this to others and would definitely buy this again!
Reedley, CA
I thought this was going to be cheap in terms of quality because i only payed $2.75 for it on Kohls.com. However, i was pleasantly surprised when i put it on. First, i love liner/lipstick combo! And this set came with a sharpener as well, which is handy. The color is nice, it feels and looks great! I am super happy. I bought the Mink Pink color, which is more brown than pink, but i am in love with it!