BY ACACIA

Unleash your inner skinnygirl with help from Bethenny Frankel, star of "The Real Housewives of New York City", natural food chef, and New York Times best-selling author. Celebrity instructor Kristin McGee joins Frankel for a yoga and strength training program that stretches, tones, sculpts, and energizes. Matter-of-fact, down-to earth, and fun, this program is for everyone regardless of size, shape, or fitness level. Includes bonus cooking segment and sample recipes. Requires light hand weights and mat. Skinnygirl Dish Recipes. see more...

• Who have actually lost weight off of this dvd1 Answers
  • How long are the work outs usually?31 Answers
  • How long is this video? How many times a week do you fee...3 Answers
  • "I never get tired of this workout!" in 1 review
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great fitness DVD. This keeps my attention and is a great yoga workout. I love Bethenny and she has done a great job with her fitness DVDs. I bought this at target for a great price and I would recommend this!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The thing is that Bethenny knows what she is talking about! If you get your hands on this workout system, it'll change you if you stick to it. Bethenny is great!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is great for people who want to lose weight and get skinny again I don't work out I I had so many ways to work out and this has been the only thing that has actually helped me it is really great awesome and really recommend
Mindy H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this yoga dvd! The trainer and bethenny are great to watch and they show you step by step for beginners. Fun workout for all ages and fitness levels.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great workout video! I love to workout, and videos like this are my go to. I do the Gym as well but in a time crunch, at home with a video does the trick!
Katy M.
South River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like this workout. I like Bethenny and I like the way this workout is designed. It is easy to follow and offers different levels of intensity.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a fun workout! I love Bethenny and she did an awesome job with this. It makes you sweat and feels like you're burning lots of calories.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm extremely thrilled to have made this purchase. It actually works and I got true results. I'm glad I have this I have shared it with others
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never get tired of this workout! It's a good flow, challenging yet doable moves leaving me feel refreshed and great at the end. Love it
Alex M.
Toledo, OH
Love this yoga video! She keeps my attention, excellent trainer! If you're looking for something fun to do this is wonderful.
alison j.
Belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is this fun and upbeat?
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long is this video? How many times a week do you feel like you need to do it in order to see results?
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who have actually lost weight off of this dvd
Christina k.