Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Anyone else enjoy the $5 deco mesh they usually have on sale??? I know I load up!

Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes yes yes ! I love making wreaths and little holiday things. What do you usually make with this?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! And there is always a great selection (at least at my store)!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Flushing, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes! It is great for arts and crafts!
Vaughns C.
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
Winter Garden, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
I love stocking up with that and their canvas! Two things that no one else has for a better price! I know I am using it up as quickly as I buy it!