A.C. Moore uploaded by Michelle N.

BY A.C. MOORE

Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Providence, RI
I buy so many amazing, amazing items here.
my creative Artistry is always inspired here, and yes, the coupons let me get more vision for my money;)
Here is my newest floral resin bangle♡♡♡♡
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
My local store is small and disorganized. It is usually messy and they run out of advertised items fairly quickly. Not my favorite place to shop.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love AC Moore. I take my kids here to find art projects to do. I als always go here for holiday decor. They have such good deals and pricing on Christmas decorations and Halloween decorations. They sell arts and crafts like crayons, paints, glitter, paper, scissors, etc. They also sell home decor at great prices. There's toys and coloring books and so much other stuff its worth a look even if you have no specific item in mind.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
The one on my area isn't a very big store so the selection isn't as great as what a hobby lobby would be but I like this store. They usually have decent deals and I have an easier time finding customer service in the store than most craft places.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
I feel that AC Moore's merchandise seems a lot cheaper, and less of a selection than places such as Michael's. They do tend to have a lot of coupons which always is nice to cut the cost of crafting.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
Not a huge fan! Sure they have tons of products but they are pricier than their competitors and they do not have an online store where you can purchase things from home which can get frustrating if you live in a town where they do not have one!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ
Great place to get anything you could imagine that you might need for a project pr craft.
Allison D.
Allison D.
A.C. Moore has the best and largest selection of art and craft supplies. The associates are always so helpful and nice. I always get their coupons off their site which is great because I love shopping there for my art supplies and things for new creative projects.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I like A.C. Moore. Their prices are pretty good and they have a large selection of craft items. The sales associates are also helpful.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
I loved this store when my mom was buying everything for me. But now as a college student, I go to Michaels because of their discounts and additional student discount.