BY DOC ACKERMAN'S PET PRODUCTS

Whenever you are out with your companion, carry your Gulpy Water Dispenser. With a flip of the wrist you can give your best friend a fresh drink of water. Take your pet for a hike, run or overnight trip and carry along the Gulpy water and bowl in this all-in-one, lightweight, leak-proof water bottle and dispenser. see more...

Nancy S.
Nancy S.
We take this little bottle to the dog park every trip we make. "Oliver" gets cool, fresh water from home and it's easy to carry and dispense. I've even tossed it in the cooler and beach bags with no leaks and it's easy to clean. Perfect for a small dog out for the day. Convenient size for refill at a drinking fountain or other sources throughout the day.
Nay M.
Nay M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this! Its such a great idea. I go on walks and runs a lot so its nice to be able to bring water for my dog to be able to stay withe me for the whole walk.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
When I saw his product I just thought what a great idea. I would always bring a plastic Tupperware for my dogs but with this no need
Amy J.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
This is great for bringing on a walk or to the park. Makes it easier and more convenient to give my dog water! I got mine at TJ maxx for a great price!
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Really great to keep in the car during a road trip. Its kind of too big to carry around in a walk. Doest leak
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Water dispenser is great specially if u take your dog for a long walk. I carry this every time I take my dog out. Great value. My dog loves it! 👌🏼
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This is one of my FAVORITE pet products! I keep it in my purse because my dog is with me all the time! I was afraid it might spill but it hasn't! It's secured pretty tightly. To dispense water you just open it up, flip, and squeeze. It's so simple and there's a nice little bowl attached that my dog loves! Really a must have for every dog owner. Great to keep in the car!
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
London , Ontario
I have two dogs and when we travel this is our go to bottle of water for them they love it I love it , it's so easy to use for them just flip it open and the water comes down in to the tray for them
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
We take this backpacking for the times there is no water when we hike. the dog is quite happy
Paige H.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Love these products for my dog! Works really well and is cheap. Great for walks