ABZU

by 505 Games (US), Inc.

From the art director of Journey® and Flower®, ABZÛ is a beautiful underwater adventure that evokes the dream of diving.

Immerse yourself in a vibrant ocean world full of mystery and bursting with color and life. Perform fluid acrobatics as the Diver using graceful swimming controls. Discover hundreds of unique species based on real creatures and form a powerful connection with the abundant sea life. Interact with schools of thousands of fish that procedurally respond to you, each other, and predators. Linger in epic seascapes and explore aquatic ecosystems modeled with unprecedented detail. Descend into the heart of the ocean where ancient secrets lie forgotten. But beware, dangers lurk in the depths. "ABZÛ" is from the oldest mythologies; AB, meaning water, and ZÛ, meaning to know. ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ABZU!
How would you rate this product?
Fernando P.
ABZU has an awesome playthrough and is very immersive. The controls are simple and easy to pick up which makes exploring that much more fun and enjoyable. The developers and designers at Giant Squid have made a beautiful ecosystem which is a true joy to explore. This is a great game for those with little gaming time to spare as it's a relatively short game, similar to Jorney and Flower's length. Thumbs way up!
Ashley C.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game was beautiful and so much fun however it is really short, I'd say it took me a total of 4 hours tops to beat it but I also didn't get all the achievements. The visuals are stunning I wish I had an ultra hd tv to play it on and it was lot of fun finding everything you needed to unlock the next part of the game. The only reason I'm giving this four stars is because unlike most games there isn't a huge story line and the controls get difficult. The game also doesn't really give you hints as to what you're supposed to do next. But over all it was a great game.
Paige -.
Gamer Expert Level 1
ABZU uploaded by Paige -.
I couldn't wait for this to come out this summer! The gameplay takes you into a beautiful lively ocean atmosphere. It is a great game to take your mind off of the world and relax and take in all the underwater creatures they have included in the game. Favorite part was swimming with the large schools of fish and watching them interact with predators.
Ava Y.
San Antonio, TX
Calm game, but there’s no story line. A little disappointing from that stand point, but it’s a beautiful game. It would be nice for younger kids to play because it tells you about which animals you are bring back into their respective habitats
Bianca N.
Brownsville, TX
It's a more calm game with a beautiful scenery, the graphics are okay since I have it for switch. It's a very relaxing game for everyone to play.
Katelyn F.
Arundel, QLD
Short but sweet with a surprisingly touching story. I was sad that there was no platinum on this game as I did actually bother to go out of my way to collect all the trophies.

Looking for your answer?