ABT Chrome Collection 4 Brush and Roll Set uploaded by Jessenia P.

ABT Chrome Collection 4 Brush and Roll Set

This special set of 4 Chrome Collection brushes includes the two most expensive brushes from the collection as well as the two most used brushes. This boxed set includes: • Large Buffer Brush • Blush Brush • Eye Shadow Brush • Flat Angled Brush As a bonus, a silver/grey carbon fibre type fabric Brush Roll is included. This Brush Roll has a microsuede fabric as inside lining, and features 8 slots/loops to hold the 4 Chrome brushes and more. There is also a zippered pocket to house other tools or products. The Brush Roll closes with a belt complete with a chrome finish magnetic closure. 4 Brush and Roll Set. see more...

Jessenia P.
Kings Park, NY
I've been loving the big powder brush from this set I love it specially when applying with my Mac studio fix pressed powder, it picks the perfect amount of powder and doesn't let me look cakey. Great tool to have if you are a beginner or even a makeup artist.
Dana C.
Defiantly worth the price! Easy to store, wonderful brushes. Last a very long time, best set of brushes I have owned yet. I use them almost every day. I would buy them again with out a second guess!
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I love this set. My niece bought this set when she started to put make up on. The 4 one is great for my eyebrows. The big one I use it for my translucent powder.
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
How are these brushes im interested in buying just want to know how they are working for everyine ekse first
Makayla L.
Sand Springs
Where can I find these. They look so nice and what is the price range for them? Is it worth it
Ashley S.
Perfect perfect perfect!!!! Love this so much, used everyday!!! Love love love it!!!!
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX
There set is really cool.. the brushes are so soft and amazing! Easy to wash also
Makayla L.
Sand Springs
How good it this
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
SoooooBeautiful. Where can I find this?
zeel z.
Where can I find this?
Wendy R.
Realmente vale la pena comprarlos?
Evelyn R.
Quais as opções de cores ?