BY ABSORPTION CORP #2 in Small Pet Supplies

Supreme Original Hazel Hamster FoodOur Supreme Original Hazel Hamster Food is the same high quality recipe it has always been. Carefully formulated as a balanced diet for hamsters with its variety of ingredients, fortified with vitamins and minerals. Each ingredient has been purposefully selected for its high quality nutritional benefits and high levels of palatability. This hamster food is a visually appealing tasty mix; the varied shapes, sizes and textures will provide interest and also enable natural foraging behavior, ensuring your furry friend will remain happy and healthy. This unique recipe contains a blend of natural ingredients, which will provide any hamster with exceptional nutrition and mealtime enjoyment. see more...

Natalie L.
Incredible food!! I’ve been feeding Hazel Hamster food as a base muesli to my hamster for years! This is by far the best mix I’ve ever found. My hamsters love it and I has incredible nutrient content. I highly recommend this to anyone who owns a hamster!
Dara S.
Summerland Key, FL
Super awesome food. I have been feeding this to my Syrian hamster since he was a month old. He is currently 2.5 now! The food comes with a ton of different bits including seeds, veggie puffs, and even the occasional peanut (which my boy loves). I currently use it as a base food and mix in various other treats such as dried vegetables and some fruit.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
The best hamster food out there. So many hamster owners use this food and highly recommend it. There's no bad ingredients in this food, and the nutrition fits a hamster's needs. It's a normal price for hamster food, and I will continue to buy this brand of food. I really recommend this, and my hamsters like it too.
Mallory H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really really good brand of food for my hamster. the breeder I got her from feeds all of her hamsters this and she seems to swear by it. such good nutrition for my little pet, has a variety of ingredients to keep her healthy and happy, and energetic.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
My hamsters was on Vitasmart Vitacraft but I didn't like the lack of variety that it had. I switched them Hazel Hamster mixed with Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Food. They really like the mixture. I like the variety that the two provide my hamsters. Hazel Hamster has the best nutrition levels on the market for hamsters. The only thing that sucks about it is that only Petco carries Hazel Hamster and my local Petco NEVER has it in stock. I always have to order it online during Petco's free shipping on any orders days. I would recommend Hazel Hamster to anyone with hamsters.
Danielle S.
Mankato, MN
Great food. One of the best that you can get on the market that meets nutritional needs. I mix it with another blend for more variety but it has great variety on its own and my hamsters enjoy it.
Madi P.
Wylie, TX
I've had about fifteen hamsters in my life. I've tried so many foods, Hazel Hamster Food is my second favorite. The only thing I don't like about it is all of the corn and pea flakes. Too much corn and peas aren't healthy for hamsters. I had to pick out all the corn and pea flakes which took a lot of my time away.
Allie L.
Beaverton, OR
My hamster adores this! Out of all of the hamster food out there, this is the closest to a perfectly balanced diet for your hamster as you can get. Although its a bit expensive.
Lilly L.
I love this product it has a perfect blend of everything that is healthy for my hamster. It has a perfect protein value for a seed mix. This seed mix is to die for!
Rosemarie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really love this product. My hamster enjoy this. It could be done on less of the time I'm expecting. I actually like that it comes with different varieties.