BY ABSORPTION CORP #5 in Small Pet Supplies

Supreme Original Hazel Hamster FoodOur Supreme Original Hazel Hamster Food is the same high quality recipe it has always been. Carefully formulated as a balanced diet for hamsters with its variety of ingredients, fortified with vitamins and minerals. Each ingredient has been purposefully selected for its high quality nutritional benefits and high levels of palatability. This hamster food is a visually appealing tasty mix; the varied shapes, sizes and textures will provide interest and also enable natural foraging behavior, ensuring your furry friend will remain happy and healthy. This unique recipe contains a blend of natural ingredients, which will provide any hamster with exceptional nutrition and mealtime enjoyment. see more...

Dara S.
Summerland Key, FL
Super awesome food. I have been feeding this to my Syrian hamster since he was a month old. He is currently 2.5 now! The food comes with a ton of different bits including seeds, veggie puffs, and even the occasional peanut (which my boy loves). I currently use it as a base food and mix in various other treats such as dried vegetables and some fruit.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
The best hamster food out there. So many hamster owners use this food and highly recommend it. There's no bad ingredients in this food, and the nutrition fits a hamster's needs. It's a normal price for hamster food, and I will continue to buy this brand of food. I really recommend this, and my hamsters like it too.
Mallory H.
Really really good brand of food for my hamster. the breeder I got her from feeds all of her hamsters this and she seems to swear by it. such good nutrition for my little pet, has a variety of ingredients to keep her healthy and happy, and energetic.
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! very versatile. would purchase again. i can find many uses for it, looks great and my pet loves it!
Andrea S.
This was the favorite food for my hamsters! They really liked it, I mixed it with fresh fruit to complement my hamsters nutritional needs!
MOTHER H.
12345
Ive eaten a lot of hamster food in my day and i must say......this is BY FAR the best!!!!
Lilly L.
I love this product it has a perfect blend of everything that is healthy for my hamster. It has a perfect protein value for a seed mix. This seed mix is to die for!
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Hard to find, but my fur kids love it. They don't care for the black pieces but they enjoy the rest. Price is ok.
Allie L.
Beaverton, OR
My hamster adores this! Out of all of the hamster food out there, this is the closest to a perfectly balanced diet for your hamster as you can get. Although its a bit expensive.
Haley R.
Canton, OH
I always feed my hamster this food, and I'm positive he loves it! He always goes straight for the tiniest seeds in the bag first for some reason!