ABSORPTION CORPORATION Small Animal Supplies Carefresh Crinkles Forest1.5Lb uploaded by Juan Rafael H.ABSORPTION CORPORATION Small Animal Supplies Carefresh Crinkles Forest1.5Lb uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY ABSORPTION CORP

Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I'm giving this product a 3 for a few reasons. #1 it's expensive for crinkled up paper. #2 it claims some sort of odor absorbency but it's just fiber paper. Now, my quail LOVE to play in this stuff but I can buy the same stuff, in small quantities, at my local dollar tree in about 9 different colors. I can get a red, a green and a white for Christmas if I want. A red, a white and a blue for July 4th. All these are is crinkled up fiber paper. Does nothing for odor but birds love to play in this stuff and make nests in it too. I have purchased about 5 various bags of this brand before finding it in my dollar tree but it is good stuff. Just expensive.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Absorbent and fluffy. 2" layer controls my female mouse's ammonia odor really well for 5 days in a 10 gallon fishtank, but it drops off in neutralizing power after that