BY ABSORPTION CORP #44 in Litter

Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding - Find Soft and Absorbent Carefresh Bedding at petco.com!Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding is popular for being one of the safest and healthiest types of bedding for your small animal. Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding is a special type of pet bedding composed of soft, white cellulose fiber that is safe for use with all small animals, as it is free of inks, dyes, clay and other chemicals that are typically used in the paper making process. It has also been processed to remove potentially harmful aromatic hydrocarbons that exist in pine and cedar oils. To ensure your pet's safety, it is even tested for contaminants and sanitized to 380°F to reduce bacteria, mold and fungus. Experience the ultra-long odor control of Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding. Made from extra-long cellulose fibers that suppress the formation of ammonia, which is the primary source of odor found in pet urine, Carefresh Ultra controls odor nearly 3X longer than regular Carefresh bedding. Experience the ultra-absorbent quality of Carefresh Ultra. By absorbing 3x its weight in liquids from pet waste and water bottle leaks, Carefresh Ultra keeps your habitat clean and dry. Experience the ultra-soft quality of Carefresh Ultra, with its extra-long cellulose fibers that are soft and gentle; ideal for animals or owners with sensitive skin. Experience the ultra-clean quality of Carefresh Ultra as it provides a bright, clean environment for you to better monitor your pet's health, environment and activity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenn P.
Malone, NY
Awesome product for little creatures such as mice, hamsters and gerbils. Far superior to shavings which have aromatic oils which are very harsh on their sensitive respiratory systems (so are any other fragranced bedding, which is why this one is so good, no fragrance!).
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
Although I don't like how thick the bedding is, it really does absorb well. I don't have to change the bedding as often and it does very well at hiding smells. My guinea pig gets so excited after I clean his cage
Jessica S.
Montesano, WA
This bedding puts all others to shame! It absorbs the smells and liquid expertly! I have two guinea pigs and I scoop about every other day and change the bedding probably about every 10 days.
Taylor S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this for the bottom of my birds cage along with a dog pee pee pad and it works great ! There is no smell and it really keeps the seeds they spill in the bottom !
Stacy M.
I love using this litter for my rabbit. It absorbs great and is easy to clean when I clean the litter box. I've used some other litters and this brand is the best.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This is the only brand we buy for our Guinea Pig. We used to use wood shavings but it irritated her bottom. The soft bedding is extremely absorbent. all thou it comes in different colors I stick to the non colored
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this for my rats! I prefer the feel, smell and look of this vs wood shavings. I think my rats do too! When i clean the cage they always run and play in it!
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this one Christmas so it would like it snowed in my ten hamsters cages. It is great so soft and pretty and absorbent and they love to burrow in it too
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this for my rabbit and he is not fixed so when he goes to the bathroom it smells really bad but when I get care fresh bedding it last so much longer
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My hamsters can't stand this stuff. It is really dusty and hard.i would not recommend this to anyone. I used it once and all my hammy did was itch.
Audrey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What's the point of this product?