BY ABSORPTION CORP #40 in Litter

Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding - Find Soft and Absorbent Carefresh Bedding at petco.com!Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding is popular for being one of the safest and healthiest types of bedding for your small animal. Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding is a special type of pet bedding composed of soft, white cellulose fiber that is safe for use with all small animals, as it is free of inks, dyes, clay and other chemicals that are typically used in the paper making process. It has also been processed to remove potentially harmful aromatic hydrocarbons that exist in pine and cedar oils. To ensure your pet's safety, it is even tested for contaminants and sanitized to 380°F to reduce bacteria, mold and fungus. Experience the ultra-long odor control of Carefresh Ultra Soft Pet Bedding. Made from extra-long cellulose fibers that suppress the formation of ammonia, which is the primary source of odor found in pet urine, Carefresh Ultra controls odor nearly 3X longer than regular Carefresh bedding. Experience the ultra-absorbent quality of Carefresh Ultra. By absorbing 3x its weight in liquids from pet waste and water bottle leaks, Carefresh Ultra keeps your habitat clean and dry. Experience the ultra-soft quality of Carefresh Ultra, with its extra-long cellulose fibers that are soft and gentle; ideal for animals or owners with sensitive skin. Experience the ultra-clean quality of Carefresh Ultra as it provides a bright, clean environment for you to better monitor your pet's health, environment and activity. see more...

Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
The ultra is very good at keeping the odor away and is very soft and comfortable on her paws. It’s not as absorbent as I would like so I use another product underneath to absorb any liquid.
Alex V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This does a good job for my hamsters, I have 3 female robo hammys and it doesn't really start to smell until week 3. I do the occasional spot cleaning and use a deodorizer pack and so far, so good.
Deanna B.
This bedding is really absorbent and really helps with odor. The only problem with this product is it is very pricey it's about 10-15$ some of them are 20-25$! It is used for small animals like hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits and chinchillas, but I would recommend it because its paper based which is a healthier option for your small animal.
Amber B.
One of the beddings I tend to use for my ratties, they like to dig around in it. It does need changed once a week though (in sure most beddings would) if your rats are not potty trained, or if they are like my boys and are just messy.
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
When we had our Guinea pigs, we used this bedding.
We tried multiple bedding types, wood chips, paper shavings, even cloth. This soft absorbent bedding was what worked best for us. And the pigs loved it.
They always pulled the extra up in a corner to make a bed out of it.
It was pretty cute.
I would recommend this, you can even buy it in different colors!
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This stuff truly works. I've used the regular care fresh and it's pretty absorbent but it only lasts for a week with my rabbit. However the ultra lasts even longer and it barely starts to smell!The only downside is that this product is a bit more expensive then the regular carefresh, but the difference is well worth it.
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
After tons of research, I've found that this is the best bedding for hamsters. I'd wanted a hamster for years and when I finally got one, I was so pleased with this product. It eliminates odors and my hamster loved playing in it
andrenna c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a guinea pig and I use this. He seems to love it. He will push it around and make a comfortable bed to lay. It absorbs the odor nicely. I have his home in my room, there never been a smell problem.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this for my hamster and I love this bedding! I love that it'll absorb better and helps control the stench Better than other bedding. I also love that I don't need to use so much in my cage for my hammy.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
This bedding is so perfect. It eliminates all odors and absorbs it well. It's the perfect bedding after all of my searching. And my hamsters love to burrow in it.
Audrey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What's the point of this product?