BY DSE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS

Our Ultra Strength Absorbine jr Plus Patch provides even more Pain Relief to Shoulders, Arms, Neck and Legs. It's an Effective, Safe and Convenient Way to Relieve Pain from Sore Muscles, Arthritis Pain, Stiffness, Cramps, Strains; Sprains and Bruises. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kenda W.
Dallas
OMG..this stuff has been a lifesaver! I still do gymnastics especially not the pole vault and the balance beam. One time on the pole vault I landed badly because of the way I shifted my lady in the air. The simple twist that I made in the air helped me make it over the very high bar without touch the bar, but I wasn't ready for the landing on the mat. When I came down on my back, I severely hurt it. When I got home, I couldn't walk. The pain was so bad and I had to be back to the university for a test that my academic scholarship was coming from. I couldn't miss that test. I went online and started to look for quick solutions so I still had time to study. My roommate mentioned Absorbine Jr and I figured "sure, why not?". She went and got me some and I studied all night. I woke up the next morning and realized I wasn't even noticing the pain since I put the back patch for pain on. I was so busy studying that I forgot! But the relief was really noticeable in the morning. So I put another one on when I took the test and I was fine. I little sore still, but no pain. These patches for back pain really work and if you are active, you should have some of these in your locker. Great stuff.
Timmy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the best muscle pain relief that is out in the market. It is highly effective to provide rapid and quick relief. I use this product sparingly like when I lift too much weight at one time, which happened almost a week ago when I helped my buddy out to move his apartment. It provided me lower back pain relief by just placing the pad on my back and letting the medication do its work. I never thought that I could go from screaming in pain to relaxed in seconds. It's magical. And its really cheap. I will never use icy hot again.