Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My brother uses this stuff for his rheumatoid arthritis and he says it was his saving grace for months now. He bought it at a local pharmacy and it was just a random buy, but remember really quickly  when he noticed how quickly the pain went away. He told me that the name is 100% percent correct when it says rapid relief. I was so happy because my brother was acting like himself again and not so angry with the world. This liniment works really well and I suggest anyone who is having problems with their hands to take a look at this product! Great stuff.