Timmy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been looking for the best analgesic for lower back pain relief and found a lot of substitutes. Icy hot is too messy and other products are just too weak. I bought this at a local store and figured that I would try it. This pain patch for my back worked right away and gave me relief from my back. Muscle pain relief has always been a problem for me and Absorbine Jr has really worked. I even like their pain relieving cream because it comes in a glue-stick like tube and it easily applied to any muscle you want. Finding a pain medication that worked this quickly was hard, I wish I would have found out about Absorbine Jr sooner. Awesome and amazing product.