Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
A pain relieving liquid like this is hard for someone with arthritis not to use. It works really fast and gives me relief when I'm riding my bicycle. It might sound silly, but until I'm in my 70s and can't hold the handle, I want to keep riding because it makes me feel great. And while I know this isn't a permanent solution for my arthritis pain , it helps me to deal with it enough to still enjoy the ride. I also use their back patch for pain for my lower back pain that I get on the bike. I don't care that it smell like Absorbine Jr as long as I can ride and not have to be in pain! Keep making great products!