Absorbine Jr Pain Relieving Liquid Original uploaded by Claire C.

BY ABSORBINE

Absorbine Jr Plus Pain Relieving Liquid - New Extra Strength Formula - 4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) see more...

Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SUCH AN UNDERRATED PRODUCT!!! I constantly recommend this to all my friends and family. I discovered this when I sprained my ankle and wanted some pain relief. After applying it to my ankle, I noticed it had a strong but bearable smell. I went to bed and thought nothing of it. The next morning, my ankle was no longer swollen and the pain was gone! I could not believe it. It saved me sooo many times and I will always continue to use it
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product definitely works. I use it the day after a long lift session for sore muscles. The downsides are that the smells is strong and unpleasant. Some body areas aren’t ideal to use this product on like feet or hands/wrists. And be aware that getting this in your eyes or near genitalia is painful 🤣
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works great! It relieves pain within minutes, and really gets rid of soreness. I use it on muscles aching after a workout, as well as nagging injuries. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a fast acting pain relief product.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My brother uses this stuff for his rheumatoid arthritis and he says it was his saving grace for months now. He bought it at a local pharmacy and it was just a random buy, but remember really quickly  when he noticed how quickly the pain went away. He told me that the name is 100% percent correct when it says rapid relief. I was so happy because my brother was acting like himself again and not so angry with the world. This liniment works really well and I suggest anyone who is having problems with their hands to take a look at this product! Great stuff.
Claire C.
After years of being a gymnast I am paying for it now at the age of 28. I have joint pain about once a week and after I have a hard workout. I always look to Absorbine jr. to relieve my pain. It works fast and truly relieves my pain like no other pain relieves out there.
Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
A pain relieving liquid like this is hard for someone with arthritis not to use. It works really fast and gives me relief when I'm riding my bicycle. It might sound silly, but until I'm in my 70s and can't hold the handle, I want to keep riding because it makes me feel great. And while I know this isn't a permanent solution for my arthritis pain , it helps me to deal with it enough to still enjoy the ride. I also use their back patch for pain for my lower back pain that I get on the bike. I don't care that it smell like Absorbine Jr as long as I can ride and not have to be in pain! Keep making great products!
Timmy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been looking for the best analgesic for lower back pain relief and found a lot of substitutes. Icy hot is too messy and other products are just too weak. I bought this at a local store and figured that I would try it. This pain patch for my back worked right away and gave me relief from my back. Muscle pain relief has always been a problem for me and Absorbine Jr has really worked. I even like their pain relieving cream because it comes in a glue-stick like tube and it easily applied to any muscle you want. Finding a pain medication that worked this quickly was hard, I wish I would have found out about Absorbine Jr sooner. Awesome and amazing product.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absorbine Jr. does have a very strong smell so everyone will know when you are using it but it is great. It is great for aches and pains but it also is great on bee stings and bugs bites. It takes any pain and itching away right away and lasts a while.
Charlene M.
I love this stuff! It works vary well but it is a little pricey. I'm never disappointed when i use it. It does have a vary strong smell but it's definitely worth it!
Halie J.
The smell is very strong but it does its job and does relieve pain very fast! Not too badly priced either!
Alicia L.
Newark
Absorbine Jr Pain Relieving Liquid Original . Hello my name is alicia I want to know the price of the absorbine jr pain relieving liquid original with the horse in front of the box.