BY ABSORBINE

New! Fast Absorbing for Rapid Relief Fast, lasting relief from: Sore Muscles and Cramps 2 Aching Joints and Stiffness 3 Arthritis Pain 4 Bruises 5 Sprains 6 Strains 7 Backache 8 Foot Pain and Discomfort Our fast absorbing deep penetrating Extra Strength Formula provides even more relief to sore muscles, arthritis pain and stiffness. Our Extra Strength Formula is: Easy to apply 2 Quick-drying, clear formula 3 Non-greasy 4 No stinging or burning see more...

Jessica L.
Leavenworth, KS
Quick muscle cramp relief, for me this is a must have. I keep one near to me when aI sleep in case I get painful charlie horses. I have been using this product for years. Product has an initial medicinal smell but quickly fades. I have recommended, and will continue to recommend to my fruends and family.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like that someone on these reviews brought up how well it works for rheumotoid arthritis because I'm a horse back rider and using my hands is very critical of making sure that I don't get hurt. Not to mention how well the back patches for this product work for my lower back pain. It might not seem like this little bottle could help so much, but you would be surprised. I use the large warming pads for right after I have a tournament with other competitors, then I put the concentrated cooling pad on to cool down my body.  Gives me an awesome bounce back for the next day. And the pain relieving liquid stops my hands from freezing up from the rheumatoid arthritis. They both are the best thing for anyone that is constantly active like horseback riders and athletes. Awesome stuff.
Ashley S.
So while this is made and recommended for joint and general body pain, which it's great for, I actually grew up using this on bug bites. Just apply it to a bug bit for instant relief from the pain and itching. I introduced it to my husband, when we were first dating, because bugs hunt him down. He didn't really believe me, but was willing to try anything to make the itchiness go away. Now he swears by it. We always have a bottle ready and waiting during the summer months. The price for it is around $10-13 depending on where you shop. A bottle can last us a year or more. Less if we also use it for its intended purpose. Most people will complain about the smell, with its slight herbal medicinal smell. It doesn't bother me and honestly brings back childhood memories. It is also a liquid that is sponged on with the applicator. It can get messy, but it also absorbs quickly. This really is a 2-in-1 product for us!
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
When my back pain flares up the first thing I think is I need my Absorbine. I use it on other aches and pains too. I grew up with the Absorbine used on horses and I find the smell brings back memories of childhood. I think it's great it has a no mess application as well. I love Absorbine!
Lynnette L.
I have been using Absorbine for years for my arthritis and back pain. I like how it quickly soaks into the skin and gives a cooling sensation wherever it's applied. I especially like using it across my lower abdomen when I'm dealing with my time of the month. When I use it, I rarely have to take pain killer internally.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
There is nothing quite like this product! It soaks in super fast and works very well. Just don't put it close to your eyes!
C A.
This product works. It’s smells strong. But it works. I think it has like 4% menthol so the odor can be intimidating. Not overly costly about $6/7. The only thing I don’t like is that with the roller- the liquid often runs down my leg if using it on my knee