BY ABSORBINE

Original Fast Absorbing S ore Muscles  Arthritis Hot, Itchy Feet How It Works Penetrating warmth soothes away aches and pains For a refreshing herbal foot soak, use 2 ounces of Absorbine Jr.® in 1 quart warm water Relieves the itching associated with athlete s foot Non greasy, clean and refreshing Contains natural herbal extracts Antiseptic liquid helps prevent infection Americas #1 selling liquid pain reliever since 1892 see more...

• Is this product comparable to BioFreeze?1 Answers
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such an amazing product!!! I have recommended this to all my friends and family. Although it has a strong smell, it doesn’t have that awful tingling sensation with the unbearable stench the way Icyhot does. This really relieves the pain and assists with the healing of any bruises, aches, or sprains. I highly recommend applying before bedtime and then voila! You will wake up with less swelling and no pain!
angie T.
West Orange, NJ
I woke up the other day with severe shoulder pain and a stiff neck. Movement was impossible. I applied Absorbine Jr. on the painful areas of my neck and shoulder and relief came quickly. It did cause a cool burning sensation when I first applied it to my skin. The sensation did subside in only a few minutes. No, messy, smelly, greasy hands; just great and very effective, the smell could be a little offensive for some and cool burning sensation may not be bearable. That’s the only drawback! I'm sure it’s the menthol that causes the cool burn and smell. For quick temporary relief I highly recommend it.
Andrea M.
Bakersfield , CA
I find the smell a little strong but it works great for a sore back or neck. I've used it before bedtime and it really helps.
Jaymie H.
Brunswick, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great for sore muscles, restless legs, shin splints, even migraines. Smell isn't overpowering like Bengay.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is good stuff. I use it frequently on my son when he has growing pains. He says it helps.
Sierra G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is perfect. If you have never used it, I encourage you to try it. It's a great product
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
Is this product comparable to BioFreeze?