Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Liquid

by Absorbine

Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Liquid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Liquid!
Elizabeth  G.
Crofton, MD
Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Liquid uploaded by Elizabeth  G.
This hoof polish is ok. I think it moisturizes but it is hard to tell as it takes forever to dry down. It is very sticky when applied and the smell isn’t great but it’s not super strong. I apply to coronet band, outside, and on the sole and on the sulcus. My horse hasn’t had much trouble with thrush so not sure if it’s because of occasional use of this.
Monica M.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love this conditioner! My girl can be prone to thrush and using this once or twice a week as a preventative has really helped keep the nasty away. Leaves her feet looking show ready to boot!

Looking for your answer?