HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionAbsonutrix

by Absonutrix

Lyfetrition Probiotics Live Life Nutritiously Stomach aches are so common. Everybody does experience them at some point in life. And it's not just stomach pains and cramps for some. There are people who face indigestion problems on a regular basis. A...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absonutrix Lyfetrition Probiotics 60 capsules 100 Billion Probiotic Bacteria Veggie Capsule!
Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best probiotics I’ve used. I mostly use probiotics for vaginal health than gut health. Works great. But It doesn’t do much (to my knowledge) for gut health. But then again, I eat a lot of inflammatory foods, so that could be why. I love the price. I can usually get these from Amazon for <14.

Looking for your answer?