Absolute Super Slim Eye Brow Pencil - Smoke

Absolute Super Slim Eye Brow Pencil - Smoke, Unlock your inner brow artiste! These specially designed automatic brow pencils feature a precision tip that is made for creating fine strokes that mimic the appearance of hair effortlessly filling in sparse areas to create runway ready brows. Includes a spoolie to brush away excess color, leaving behind fresh, natural looking brows that last all day. Net Wt- 0.003 oz. / 0.09 g p.p1 margin- 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px, font- 10.0px Tahoma, color- #000000, webkit text stroke- #000000 p.p2 margin- 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px, font- 10.0px Tahoma, color- #000000, webkit text stroke- #000000, min height- 12.0px span.s1 font kerning- none

Gender: Women

Absolute; Eyebrow Makeup Category; Beauty Supplies for Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absolute Super Slim Eye Brow Pencil - Smoke!
Plainfield, NJ
I love this brow pencil. I've used Anastasia and NYX which are great as well but since I'm a new Mom I'm on a very tight budget and always looking for inexpensive, good quality items. This is well worth the little bit of money. Lasts all day. Looks natural. I would definitely keep buying this.
iowa
Absolute Super Slim Eye Brow Pencil - Smoke uploaded by Raynell S.
This is my new favorite brow pencil it’s perfect. The tip is tiny and allows you to create hair like strokes. I love that it comes with a spoolie but I will say they spoolie is kind of rough. It’s about $3-5 bucks at the beauty supply store can’t beat that. Totally recommend!
Haltom city , TX
Really like the color of this brow pencil I finally found my brow color and it works so good and I found it at marshalls it was super affordable and I would totally Recommend it, I have not regretted buying it even though I've never heard of this brand but it keeps my brows in place and they look really nice
Bessemer, AL
I ordered this brow pencil after seeing a YouTube guru use it in countless videos on her clients. I use this pencil anytime I do my makeup now as I went from primarily using a pomade. I love the precision of the point. I have pretty thin brows naturally, so light strokes really go a long way. I've found that you can build the color and thickness of your brow very well with this pencil. I ordered from samsbeauty.com, and it was only $4.99. I also have this pencil in another color for my makeup kit.
lithonia
I love love love this brow pencil. The best brow pencil for a drugstore brand I highly recommend this brow pencil. I need some more.