Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By L.A. Looks, 20 Ounce

by L.A. Looks

Start your review of Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By L.A. Looks, 20 Ounce!
Taylor, TX
Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By L.A. Looks, 20 Ounce uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best Gel for my hair type. It has always gave me the perfect hold, perfect shine, perfect curl lock non flakiness. Lasts my 3 day non wash cycle . I use the curly hair method and this is and will always be my go to. After wash and deep conditioning apply on combed out damp hair.
I love this gel. I don't buy any other brand. I've been using this since I was like 12 and I'm 28 now. It works really well, smells great, you get a whole lot of product to last you a long time for a great price and it lasts all day. I tend to use a tad bit more than usual because I have stubborn hair and fly aways and I just LOVE how this works on my hair. Never too sticky or too hard (unless you put a handful of gel, then itll be sticky, hard and white). Other wise if you just put the right amount, you never see any of that stuff.
I love the LA looks gels. So cheap yet good quality. Their sport gel is the only one that I find leaves your hair too stiff. This fizz control gel leaves your hair soft yet holds your curls in place. A great amount of product at a cheap price.
Surprise, AZ
I personally am not a fan of LA Looks.. it is great if you are on a budget and have a child ( boy) under 12 but my experience with all LA Looks has always been.. hard and stiff hair that flakes then you touch it.
CRESTLINE, OH
It's a great price for a good gel you can rely on. I used it a lot in jr high when i would wet my hair and scrunch with gel to get a good curl.
Held my curls very well. Didn't make my hair too stiff, but kept the frizz down while still keeping my hair curly against the humidity
Richmond, VA
Works wonders on my thick curly hair and it's so affordable I love this a lot. And my sister also uses it so that says a lot for her
I used to use LA looks during my high school and early college days because it really let my hairstyles stick or hair stay curly.
Bakersfield , CA
Now this is old school styling, my brother use to always use this exact brand to style his hair, he never bought any other brand
Salem, OR
Garbage for my hair. Not enough hold and definition to go longer than 1 day. The gycerlin causes frizz in high humidity.