Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelL.A. Looks
Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By LA Looks, 20 Ounce

Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By L.A. Looks, 20 Ounce

by L.A. Looks

Start your review of Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By L.A. Looks, 20 Ounce!
Hazleton, PA
L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Sport Mega X-treme Hold 10+ Activity Proof Power Gel this is my go to gel love it!!!! Ty you want too far out live the curls it brings out !!!!
Taylor, TX
Absolute Styling Curl Defining and Frizz Control Gel By L.A. Looks, 20 Ounce uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best Gel for my hair type. It has always gave me the perfect hold, perfect shine, perfect curl lock non flakiness. Lasts my 3 day non wash cycle . I use the curly hair method and this is and will always be my go to. After wash and deep conditioning apply on combed out damp hair.
Binghamton, NY
Never was a fan of this brand or there product. Gel was never a product need for my hair and it just damages my hair.
Love this gel!! It's so useful when I need to make sure my hair has no fly always & is in place at all times
I love this gel. I don't buy any other brand. I've been using this since I was like 12 and I'm 28 now. It works really well, smells great, you get a whole lot of product to last you a long time for a great price and it lasts all day. I tend to use a tad bit more than usual because I have stubborn hair and fly aways and I just LOVE how this works on my hair. Never too sticky or too hard (unless you put a handful of gel, then itll be sticky, hard and white). Other wise if you just put the right amount, you never see any of that stuff.
I love the LA looks gels. So cheap yet good quality. Their sport gel is the only one that I find leaves your hair too stiff. This fizz control gel leaves your hair soft yet holds your curls in place. A great amount of product at a cheap price.
Held my curls very well. Didn't make my hair too stiff, but kept the frizz down while still keeping my hair curly against the humidity
Richmond, VA
Works wonders on my thick curly hair and it's so affordable I love this a lot. And my sister also uses it so that says a lot for her
I used to use LA looks during my high school and early college days because it really let my hairstyles stick or hair stay curly.
W Milwaukee, WI
I have really curly hair and i find it hard to find things that hold my curls. This has been a good procut
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harlingen, TX
il y a 2 ans
Sondra C. il y a un mois
I personally love LA looks , it’s always done great with defining the curls in my hair the only downside I’ve ever had with the LA Looks is the build up it leaves behind on my hair , I’ll check out the Johnny b fat boy and let u know which I personally like better . Where do u usually purchase the Johnny b fat boy