BY ABSOLUTE NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. Body Fat Reduction*. Increase Lipolysis*. Metabolic Enhancer* No wheat, yeast, egg, soy, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, or artificial color. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• There's been a lot of hype around these pills re: Dr. Oz....1 Answers
Absolute Nutrition Absolute Raspberry Ketones
  • "along with my Vegan diet, I have noticed no additional weight loss with this product." in 3 reviews
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
I think that companies put these out just to make money. I never saw a difference. Eat healthy and workout on a regular basis and you will get results. No quick fixes.
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
This only works if you are willing to starve yourself along with using it. It really is just another thing that requires a diet and exersize. Sorry!
Quinn R.
This brand of product is totally useless! I bought it to aid in my weight loss along with a healthy diet and exercise. The results were nothing!!
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
This product didn't really do anything for me that it claimed. Definitely didn't help with the weight loss aspect that's for sure.
Brieanna N.
Beaumont, CA
I tried these out for weight loss and there were no results. On top of that, the taste of the pills made my stomach very uneasy.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
I have recently tried this product. along with my Vegan diet, I have noticed no additional weight loss with this product.
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
This is not the best for losing weight so don't get your hopes up. terrible flavor as well. ew.
Jessica T.
Increased my blood pressure and body temp. Not worth it.
Took these for a month, noticed problems 2 weeks into them.
Ashley C.
nottingham
this product is not good at all its a waste of money and it does not work at all and it has a terrible flavour
Sadie Richard K.
welland ontario
I took these for a month and all i noticed was that i had horrible stomach pains :(
Stephanie M.
There's been a lot of hype around these pills re: Dr. Oz. Can you share your experience? Did anything change for you?