BY ABSOLUTE NEW YORK

Treat your pout to buttery-rich, ultra-opaque vibrancy! Available in fourteen sumptuous shades, our Maxi Satin Lip Color crayons, combine the smooth formula of a lipstick with the precision of a finer tip in a convenient twist up package. These... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayleen V.
Dallas
I have the shade Bronze shimmer & i LOVE it . I put it on top of my lipstick to get a highlight & sort of ombré look. You could totally use this on your eyelids if you wanted to . It’s amazing ! The pigment is also really good
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I was surprised to find out how good this product is. The color is well pigmented, leaves lips soft.
Karla G.
I like the color but I don't use it frequently. Great packaging, I'll want to try another colors. Easy to use, medium lasting, i receive it in my ipsy bag.
Abigail T.
I'm not a huge fan. Its fine. But it can be blotchy and application is messy. But I mean it works. So nothing really to complain about.
Gail C.
This product is smooth on the lips. Love the way it feels and looks. And it's comfortable. It's also reasonable.