ABSOLUTE NEW YORK GLOSSY STAIN (#COLOR - AGS01 FIRST DATE)

ABSOLUTE NEW YORK GLOSSY STAIN (#COLOR - AGS01 FIRST DATE) Treat your lips to a cooling splash of color with the Glossy Stain from Absolute New York. This hybrid lippie is infused with vibrant, staining pigments, to deliver color that goes on like a gloss, and then stays on like a stain. Formulated with conditioning Vitamin E and Chamomile extracts to ensure color is comfortable, non-drying, and non-sticky during wear.

ABSOLUTE NEW YORK GLOSSY STAIN; COLOR - AGS01 FIRST DATE; Net Wt. 0.2705 fl.oz / 8 ml; Long lasting & natural tint; Treat your lips to a cooling splash of color with the Glossy Stain from Absolute New York. This hybrid lippie is infused with vibrant, staining pigments, to deliver color that goes on like a gloss, and then stays on like a stain. Formulated with conditioning Vitamin E and Chamomile extracts to ensure color is comfortable, non-drying, and non-sticky during wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ABSOLUTE NEW YORK GLOSSY STAIN (#COLOR - AGS01 FIRST DATE)!
Corona, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) ABSOLUTE Glossy Stain - First Date
This is my favorite lip stain! At first I didn’t like it because I feel that it was like a lipstick but when I tried again I found out that I was not applying the product correctly. Sometimes I put a little on my lips and it leaves that pinky tone that looks like natural sexy lips.... I just love it.

Looking for your answer?