Absolute New York Beauty Mark uploaded by Mary A.Absolute New York Beauty Mark uploaded by Carmen A.

BY ABSOLUTE NEW YORK

Absolute New York Beauty Mark tattoo is great for your face and body. The felt-tip ink stamps give you a great temporary tattoo that dry quickly and are easy to remove. see more...

Rachel S.
I have the heart one and I love it! It is super fun to use as it's like a stamp for the face or body. I like to place below my eye and I think it's very cute. It does stay on very well so it takes a little bit to completely get off of your skin. The color is black and it would be cool if came in other colors especially glittery ones. I purchased at Ulta.
Mary A.
This is Absolute New York Eye Artiste Eye shadow in shade Posse. It is a beautiful bronzy shade, it goes from very subtle to a very bronze color as you build it up. Very beautiful and pigmented. Love this color.
Fashion 💃.
Orlando
I used this mask and I want to continue to use it! My face felt tingling sensation the minute I put it on it was as if all the impurities were being lifted off my face and it was rejuvenated!
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
This product is pretty good. I love how the tip of the liner is super thin it makes it easier to put on. It dries super fast which is another thing i always look for and it's a long lasting matte liner.
Olivia D.
Decatur
It isn’t as good but I use black eyeshadow over it and it stays all day. I recommend using this as a fixer not a primary liner
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the idea of this eyeliner stamp! I actually have the dual ended one so I can line my lid with one side and then add a cute star as a mock beauty mark.
Jessica B.
Gloversville, NY
Liked this product for the simple fact that it was wick and easy, stayed for a period of time but was easy to rub off