BY ABSOLUTE

Combine the sophistication of a matte lip with super rich color for an incredible finish. This creamy and comfortable lipstick glides across lips, and lasts, for the perfect demure pout. Net Wt. 0.19 oz / 5.4g Absolute Brand lipstick Category Beauty... see more...

Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
As a redhead, I am typically very picky about what shade of red I use for my lips. So I was a bit unsure of how I'd like this when it appeared in my ipsy bag. When first going on, it looked like a reddish pink. Ok, I thought, this isn't going to work. I cannot do pink lips. But when layering it on, that true red really came out and looked gorgeous. I loved the color! Even though it is a matte, it did not feel drying at all, neither while applying it nor after. But I also used a lip scrub before applying this, so that may have helped. A couple negatives about this. As the day went on, the red eventually went back to a reddish pink. It's something I'd definitely need to keep reapplying throughout the day to stay that true red color. Second, the blunt round edge makes it very difficult to apply perfectly (looking at you, cupid's bow!). This is definitely a lipstick that requires a liner and perhaps even a lip brush. For those reasons it is not my holy grail of reds, but I still really like it and would be in my top choices for those days I don't mind spending a lot of time making sure the color and application is perfect.
Kayla M.
Oakland Park, FL
This a great color and very pigmented but the only down side is you can’t just put this lipstick on your lips without prepping them first. If you do not prep your lips it won’t glide on easily and it will look crappy all on your lips. If you really prep and exfoliate your lips good and then glide this on then it will look so much better. It also says in their website it’s creamy which I do not get when putting it on. The color does last long as it states on their website description. I love a lipstick that lasts long all day. I do enjoy this lipstick just wish it glides on more creamy than it does but it is Matte finish and lasting. I recommend this Matte stick to anyone that loves a Matte finish lipstick that wants the color to last all day. ABSOLUTE Matte Stick - Dark Red
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is a true red, girl next door kind of thing. It is a pretty color. And the stick it's self is flatter and fatter then most tunes of lipstick. It's easy to apply. It does not dry all the way but it does tend to dry out my lips. I got this in an ipsy bag so for almost free I love it, hands down. It's always fun to try new brands. But I'm going to have to go with okay, it's okay. 1 wear it but I dont usually go for it first.
Shai C.
This lipstick is great! I purchased it from my local beauty supply store. It was pretty cheap compared to if I bought it from the normal store. It's easy to apply, but it does tend to dry out my lips upon removal. I usually have to put on chapstick before application. The color is a good contrast to my skin tone.
Vilma V.
I received this as a sample in a past beauty bag. It has become one of my fav reds to wear. It is a red lipstick with a demi matte finish. Applies evenly and easily. Good color payoff. So matte it almost feels like powder on the lips. This lipcolor is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
Before this liptsick I was thinking that red is not my colour and I can't wear red lipstick, I got it in my ipsy glam bag and I loved it. It has very good structure, sits on the lips perfectly and last quite long.
Maria T A.
Me gusta mucho este labia y mas en este color. Es muy cremoso y suave. El unico problema es q dura poco y debes poner mucho para que quede un color parejo.I really like this labia and more in this color. It is very creamy and smooth. The only problem is that it lasts a little and you have to put a lot so that it is even color.
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I've always been afraid of bold colors especially red but this came out so classy! Lip liner is important so it doesn't bleed. I highly suggest using a good lip scrub and moisturizer so it doesn't make your lips look cakey. It did make my lips feel dry. It is a beautiful, bold red!
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Cute, isn't sticky. I love the deep red color it's so cute. It last pretty long doesn't rub off to much. Only had a sample of this product, wouldn't purchase it again because I have my favorite. It's nice though.
Alexandra M.
Hackensack, NJ
SO I GOT THIS LIPSTICK FROM A FAMILY MEMBER AS A GIFT. I HAD NEVER REALY WORN MATTE LIPSTICK BEFORE BUT I REALLY LIKED THE COLOR. I applied on the LIPSTICK and it felt a little funny because my lips felt so dry, but I loved how it looked on me and it lasted a long long time until I ate pizza or friend chicken I don't really remember but apparently I'm not suppose to eat greasy foods with matte LIPSTICK and I didn't know hahaha 😄. Over all I felt really pretty with it and I wear it all the time now. I highly recommend it.