Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersAbsolute Heat
EPS Titanium Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, Black, 1 inch, 1 ea

Absolute Heat EPS Titanium Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, Black, 1 inch, 1 ea

by Absolute Heat

Refined, intricate design combined with cutting-edge technology, AbsoluteHeat introduces an entire line of styling tools. All hair straighteners are made with 100% high quality ceramic or surgical grade titanium and include the latest in negative ion and far-infrared heat technology. All AbsoluteHeat products offer a lifetime manufacturers warranty. Features: Titanium Plates: exceptionally smooth provide sleek one pass straightening with superior skin Absolute Grid Technology: ensures consistent heat distribution throughout the entire length and width of the plate Attains max temperature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absolute Heat EPS Titanium Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, Black, 1 inch, 1 ea!
Daniele D.
Demorest, GA
Absolute Heat EPS Titanium Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, Black, 1 inch, 1 ea uploaded by Daniele D.
Love this straightener. Makes hair stick straight and does wonder to create curls too. Purchased at Marshall’s. Affordable and very dependable.
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Absolute Heat EPS Titanium Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, Black, 1 inch, 1 ea uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite hair straightener I’ve ever bought. I always have a hard time finding the right one for my hair. I have naturally very curly hair so I aim for a straightener with high heat. I usually only need to go over one strand of hair once with this straightener! Would definitely recommend for people who have thick hair.
Hannah G.
Albertville, AL
I absolutely love my absolute heat straightener. I had never used anything besides chi. My chi broke and I bought this to have until my new chi come in. After I got my new chi I used it a couple of times and went back to my absolute heat straightener. It is amazing!
Krissy G.
I bought this at Marshalls the other day due to my previous straightener dying. This is literally the best straightener I have used. The titanium keeps my hair from getting static like, and frizzy, and it fits so comfortable into my hand. I love it!
Cassidy T.
Philadelphia, PA
Best straightener I’ve ever used. Only $20, but so efficient. I have very thick, wavy, and coarse hair, but this can get above 400•F and gets my hair super smooth and straight!
Melissa T.
Odessa, ON
I love this straightener! It works well on my hair. My natural hair is thin/ wavy but it works on all hair types. I used to own a CHI and I believe this straightener works just as well but was only $40CAD. [product:absolute-heat-eps-titanium-flat-iron,-metallic-rubber,-black,-1-inch,-1-ea]
Nikita A.
Surrey , BC
Love this straightener. It was affordable & it heats up within seconds. It’s very comparable to a salon straighter.
Erin C.
This hair straightener does a really good job. It heats up really fast which is helpful and it has a good range in temperature.

Looking for your answer?