Absolute HD Cover Stick

Banish blemishes and get flawless on-the-go!This conveniently sized, yet potent HD Cover Stick concealer allows you to effortlessly swipe, then blend over imperfections for crease-resistant, cake-resistant, full coverage that lasts.
Swipe on concealer over problem areas as needed. Blend out using a concealer brush, damp beauty sponge, or fingers. Set with powder of choice to extend wear.

Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffin / Glycol Montanate / Synthetic Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcristallina Wax, Paraffin, Beeswax, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.

May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absolute HD Cover Stick!
Franchesca S.
Belleville, NJ
Absolute HD Cover Stick uploaded by Franchesca S.
Review for: Toasted Almonds
I love this product and what I like most is the price is super cheap I love it is easy to apply easy to blend I wouldn't change anything and don’t have pros or con and I would buy it again love it the products
María M.
One of the best concealers I've ever tried. Very economic and very efective. It covers very well.

Looking for your answer?