BY ABSOLUTE

POLYCARE CLEANER CONCENTRATE PolyCare Cleaner is the safe effective cleaner for polyurethane coated surfaces. PolyCare is formulated to clean effectively, without leaving any soapy haze or residue on the floor. Ideal for all polyurethane treated, factory pre- finished and laminated residential and commercial/sports floors, as well as cabinets, furniture, railings, counters and woodwork. PolyCare has a unique detergent formula which cleans effectively without rinsing. Light, fresh scented PolyCare leaves only the beauty of fine wood, not a lingering odor and never a residue. Wood floor maintenance product Needs no rinsing Concentrated formula Importan: Do not apply PolyCare Cleaner from the bottle directly to the wood surface. Excess liquid may be absorbed by the wood fibers, and may damage or discolor the wood surface. PolyCare has been formulated for use on polyurethane coated surfaces, it is not recommended for use on wax, wax impregnated, or unfinished wood surfaces. see more...

Allison C.
Greenbrier , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’m not exactly sure why I’m reviewing floor cleaner, as I was supposed to be reviewing vodka. Unless you can drink this floor cleaner in place of vodka. Which I wouldn’t advise. But this looks like a great cleaner.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There's a little bit of controversy around the origins of vodka. Anthony Dias Blue's The Complete Book of Spirits, offers a good history of Polish origins where wine was distilled by freezing it in the 1400s. Since water freezes at a higher temperature than alcohol, the purer alcohol was allowed to drip out the bottom of the frozen block of wine. This produced gorzalka, which the Poles proudly proclaim as the first vodka. This is, of course, the opposite of distillation. Meanwhile, the Russians were happily making zizennia voda or "water of life" which became the diminutive "vodka". This is the Russian equivalent of adding an "ie" on the end of "John" to make "Johnnie" or as Blue has it: "dear little vodka". They began truly distilling (heating the wine or grain mash so that the alcohol evaporates out) around 1430. They also standardized vodka through the efforts of Dmirtry Mendeleev and began charcoal filtration from Piotr Smirnov (later Smirnoff).
shannonkokeefe O.
Brockport NY
My floors are the fake wood but this product seems to do the trick. The scent is fresh and clean, the price is right in the middle so your getting a great product for a great price! That shine you get from this cleaner is shine shine shine all day! I use a swifter to distribute it evenly its fast and easy!
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
This works great! I use it to clean the paint off my floor when I spill while redoing furniture and it is excellent. It is pricier than the bargain brands but it does a better job! The smell is a little intense. I recommend opening a window or door while using it because otherwise it is overwhelming.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Danielle d.
This is a great product. Was very affordable and worked great ok our floors. It's a very good value. we will use again the scent was great. Very nice. Very effective
Elsa C.
San Benito
I bought this for the very first time today since my grandma has wooden floors! The  pricing was not to bad I hadn't found a better on from old English! I like the fact that it leaves the floor with the nice coat! I have recommended it to some friend sto get there reviews so we shall see.
Michelle R.
I love this product. It's shines your hardwood up. I even use some of it on my wood kitchen table. It doesn't smell bad. Most products you purchase for wood has a bad odor. I will purchase this item again. I always like to try new products to see what I like and this is definitely one of the few that I like
Sara M.
Loved the way this got,my hardwood floors shiny again! I will defiently be using again! The price was a little higher than I would usually spend, but its defiently worth it.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
My mother introduced this to me when I became a home owner! this works perfect for wood floors especially when you have little pups running around!